Frieza X Reader - Part 15 (Cheers to the Ginyu Force)

"YO JEICE! Hit (Y-N) up with one of your cocktails." Ginyu put an arm around you as he pushed you up to the bar. "Lemon, Dragon Fruit, Lime or all?" Jeice turned around as he passed someone else a drink and asked you. "Go with all." Ginyu recommended to you. "All." You answered him. "Good choice." Jeice sarcastically spoke out looking at Ginyu. "Really? Because that glass is looking more alcohol full than anything else?" You widened your eyes at the drink Jeice was making you. "Well, I'd say the liquid percentage in this is fifteen percent fruit juice and the rest is just alcohol." Jeice honestly told you as he put a little umbrella in the drink. "You trying to kill me?" You shockingly asked Jeice with a little smile. "No... Now I am." Jeice said no at first then said yes as he passed you a straw so you could get drunk quicker. "I'm only having one." You took the straw off him and put the straw in your glass. "In that case here's another one." Juice held out another straw to you. "Just let her drink it." Ginyu flicked the straw into Jeice's face as you sipped the dink to see how it was.

"Well?" Jeice put his elbows on the bar and rested his head on his hands. "Shh." You held your finger out to Jeice's face a drank the whole drink in one through the straw. "I'm surprised you're still alive after that?" Ginyu dropped his jaw at your drinking skills. "Jeice?" You slided the glass back over to him hinting you wanted another. "I'm on it." Jeice got to the drink making again and gave you another once it was done. "I thought you were just having one, (Y-N)?" Ginyu playfully nudged you. "No, lets get smashed!" You sipped your drink with a little cheer. "That's what I want to hear. Now follow us, we've decided to add drinking games into tonight." Jeice jumped over to counter and led the way. "Who's playing?" You questioned Jeice.

"ALRIGHT PEOPLE! Who's up for a couple of drinking games?!" Ginyu shouted out and got everyones attention.

"Best not, I'm working in two hours." A minion spoke out.

"If I drink any more I'll vomit, I'll watch though." Cui mentioned and leaned on a table.

"Bring it on. I'll beat all of you including (Y-N). Zarbon you joining?" Dodoria walked up to Ginyu and joined in. "I can't, it's my turn to guard the door just in case Lord Frieza walks past." Zarbon opened the door and hated to decline the offer.

"Well it looks like it's just the Ginyu Force, Fat Pink and (Y-N). LET'S GO!" Ginyu stumbled into the middle where there was a table set up. "So what game is it then? Beer Pong?" You took a seat next to Ginyu and a really tall blue guy. "No Jeice cheats at that." The blue one commented. "Fuck off, Burter. The only reason why I'm good at it is because I know how to throw a ball." Jeice took a seat opposite his friend. "You're not good at Edward Forty Hands though are you?" Burter chuckled with some duck tape rolling around his finger. "I'm not either." You shook your head and knew this game would be a regret. "We'll go easy on you and link it up with Never have I ever, it'll be a good way to get to know you better." Recoome put a box of alcohol on the table that obviously had huge bottles of beer in it. "So basically every time we've done something we drink?" You said what the game was going to turn out as. "Pretty much." Ginyu nodded and leaned back in his chair.

So to get the game prepared, some of Frieza's men that weren't playing taped the forty ounce bottles around the players hands and then the most embarrassing and funniest game was just about to begin.

"Fat Pink you start." Ginyu pointed at Dodoria with one of his beer hands. "I'll start of easy. Never have I ever, fantasized about someone in this room." Dodria started of with.

The only people who drank that time was Burter, Guldo.

"Burter I can under stand. But Guldo? You do know most people in here are men right?" Ginyu didn't drink his but noticed that Guldo did. "Nothing sexual. I just liked the way they looked that day and thought about them." Guldo admitted. "Ooo Jeice." Recoome wiggled his eyebrows at him. "Nar, I think his girlfriend would kill me." Guldo shook his head. "She probably would." Juice agreed with his friend since his chick was a mentalist.

"Right my go. Never have I ever kissed someone on the lips that is related to my partner." Recoome blurted out his go to purposely annoy someone.