Frieza X Reader - Part 86 (Bulma and Vegeta)

Over the last couple of months were you have been living with Bulma, you noticed that life was much more peaceful now. There was no physical fighting, murder, tears or negativity going around. Kuriza seemed to be pretty happy with where he was and made pretty good friends with the half Saiyan, Gohan and Namekian child, Dende. As for you, you had got to known Bulma so much better and got along with her now. Both of you would have your girly nights when Kuriza was asleep and when Bulma's parents would be going to bed. The pair of you would eat junk food, drink wine, paint nails and all of usual girly things ladies would do. But there was one thing that made Bulma rage and that was your brother like friend, Vegeta.

Vegeta came back from space about two months ago from his training and he says the only reason why he came back was that he needed more fuel for a longer trip. But Bulma wasn't having it and removed the fuel tank from the ship so Vegeta couldn't go back to space. Sure he was pissed off and always flirting with Bulma about it but instead, Vegeta started training in his own gravity room where he would constantly put himself on the edge of death everyday. And it was Bulma's job to give him medical attention and keep an eye on him so he didn't kick the bucket in his mini comas.

One day when you were sat in the kitchen with Bulma having lunch, Vegeta came into get some cold water from the fridge. And ever since then, you knew they had a crush on each other from their body language and the way they talked to each other.

"Hey, Vegeta." Bulma cutely waved at the Saiyan as he opened the fridge door. "Fuck off, bitch." Vegeta spoke back in his language which meant "Hiya, baby" in the normal tongue. "Ok... What the fuck just happened?" You froze on the spot asking once Vegeta left. "Nothing. Just saying hi to Mr Grumpy over there." Bulma answered you as she sipped her drink through a straw. "That was more than saying "hi", Bulma." You mentioned and shook your head. "Shut up. I'm just trying to be friendly." Bulma rolled her eyes with a tiny blush. "I give it another two months." You grinned playing with Bulma. "Shut up! Nothing is going on between us!" Bulma raised her voice a little as it squeaked. "Sure." You casually nodded knowing she defiantly wanted a slice of the Saiyan.

Every day after you witnessed that, Vegeta and Bulma had grown much closer together and not even noticed. When Vegeta would be in his room with an oxygen tank over his face, Bulma would be there sat at his desk waiting for him to wake up. Bulma would cook for him. Clean his armour. Ask Vegeta if he was ok and would always be on his case. But Vegeta wasn't taking in any hints and not accepting anything

At this moment in time, Vegeta was sat in the living room with a pint of water watching the tv. It was very rate to see him going this, so it gave Bulma the perfect opportunity to get his FULL attention.

"What do you want?!" Vegeta kept his eye on the telly and didn't bother to glimpse at Bulma. "Nothing. I live here! Am I not allowed to watch the tv in my own house?!" Bulma snapped at Vegeta. "Bitch!" Vegeta mumbled. "Ohh shut up, Gay Boy." Bulma rolled her eyes with her insult. "Excuse me? You think I'm gay?!" Vegeta widened his eyes at the woman as he NOW looked at her. "Yeah. I could stand fully naked in front of you and you wouldn't be aroused. But hey-hoo, people don't judge your sexuality here on Earth." Bulma explained to him which really pissed Vegeta off. "I'M NOT GAY! I LIKE WOMEN, HUMEN WOMEN!" Vegeta started to shout which was making Bulma giggle. "Aaawwwwww do you? Then why don't we test that?" Bulma evilly chuckled and stood in front of Vegeta. "What?" Vegeta blankly gazed at her not knowing what to say or do.

After that, Bulma ended up sitting on Vegeta's lap and gave him a massive smooch on the lips. When she pulled away, Vegeta put one of his arms around her back and gently stroked Bulma's cheek with the other which was what she was after. THEN, both of them ended up having a mini make-out session on the couch that no one totally knew about.

"Nobody will know about this." Vegeta pulled away telling Bulma. "That can be arranged." Bulma cheekily grinned at the Saiyan who was below her.