Frieza X Reader - Part 62 (Plan for the three wishes)

"Right, so we have a plan sorted out." You stumbled back over to Krillin, Gohan and Bulma with Vegeta crossing his arms next to you. "Go on then." Krillin hesitantly spoke. "You give Vegeta that ball so be can get his wish, then you can wish two of your friends back to life and help me out." You settled out the plan to them. "WHAT?! How does that work?" Bulma yelled not liking your plan. "I say it's only fair. These Namekian balls give the wisher three wishes so you get two friends back, Vegeta can stop being a little bitch and I get four people to help me because I don't need a wish for my need." You explained to them. "And you have dragon balls on your planet so you can just use those too." Vegeta mentioned to them so the woman would stop bitching. "Well it looks like we'll have to bring Piccolo back first for that to work." Gohan figured out. "Then it's sorted... I guess." Krillin shut his eyes trying to think if the plan would work.

"No, it's not. Shenron can't bring anyone back to life after a year. So that means Tien, Chiaotzu or Yamcha will be left behind if we bring Piccolo back first and we don't even know if the dragon balls back on Earth will work, what if we're too late?" Bulma defeated your plan to say that one of their friends would still be dead. "I say be grateful with what you have lined up for you. Two or three lives are better than none." You bluntly told Bulma and rubbed the inside of your ear with our finger. "I agree and I think you should leave off the one who was killed by a Saibaiman, what a pathetic death." Vegeta scoffed taking the piss. "One was killed by a Saibaiman?" You loomed over to Vegeta. "Yep." He answered. "Damn, I'm not one for judging someones death but I can flick Saibaiman in the head to death and remain undamaged." You kept your lips sealed as you spoke seeing a ting bit of humour in there. "I'll have you know, that guy who was killed by a Saibaiman or whatever is my boyfriend!" Bulma growled at you and Vegeta. "Boyfriends don't sleep with multiple women, Bulma." Krillin accidentally spat out. "Now I think he shouldn't be brought back to life, the disrespectful cunt." You listened to Krillin nodding your head at insulting this Yamcha guy.

"Can we just get to the point and get our wishes, please?" Gohan interrupted and sat on the dragon ball he found. "Yes, Bulma you stay here with Dende and keep him safe, Gohan and I will take the dragon ball to Vegeta's collection and we'll be back into time with Piccolo and... Someone else." Krillin planned out and kept Bulma with someone called Dende. "What? Why don't I get to experience this planet?" Bulma angry crossed her arms at Krillin. "Because it's too dangerous and we might need Dende later on." Krillin explained and hovered up as he was ready to fly off. "I'll come with you too, I don't want to lose an opportunity were I can find Kuriza." You butted in and started to head up. "We'll also keep an eye out for him when we're flying." Gohan nodded to you and picked up the ball.

So you flew off with Krillin, Gohan and Vegeta with the last dragon ball and also hoped you'd find Kuriza on your way, but he wasn't seen at all again. It felt like you'd flown all around the planet at least twice and probably missed him by a second.

"Great, I didn't see anyone." You landed with the others starting a conversation. "Neither did I." Krillin and Gohan said to you at the same time. "Damn it, he must be here somewhere." You pulled your cheeks down starting to get more and more stressed.

"We're all fucked." Vegeta tended up the minute he landed. "How? We have all seven dragon balls we're fine." You pointed out to Vegeta. "Krillin?.. Do you feel that?" Gohan started to feel out of power levels just like Vegeta. "Ohh, yes." Krillin whimpered. "THE FUCKING GINYU FORCE IS COMING!" Vegeta screened not liking the five power levels he sensed. "They're not that bad." You shugged not seeing the problem. "Yeah, because you're nice to everyone and make allies with people so they don't attack you, us three here. Are. Done. For." Vegeta described the tack tick you had of making allies with people. "You might want to try it sometime if you're going to be that much of a wimp about the Ginyu Force." You rolled your eyes at Vegeta's worry.