Frieza X Reader - Part 21 (They know)

"What? That's impossible." Ginyu exclaimed from what Recoome read out. "Yeah it kinda does. But Frieza said the new scouters will be here soon, so I'll be able to see for myself then." You remarked to Recoome while letting go of the weights infront of you again. "You want to wish that's your power level though, that's higher than the captains." Recoome chuckled out. "HEY, SHUT UP!" Ginyu bent his knees with his guard up. "Why don't we have a sparring match to find out?" You also did the same and prepared yourself. "We were gonna sat anyways, so we might as well." Ginyu spoke starting the little friendly match

As your sparring match with Captain Ginyu went on for ten minutes Guldo came into the training room and took a seat next to Recoome to get in on what was happening.

"What's going on here then?" Guldo asked as he took a seat. "(Y-N) and Captain are training." Recoome answered his friend's question with his eyes still on you and Ginyu scrapping. "The captain seems to be taking it pretty hard. What's (Y-N)'s power level?" Guldo pressed the button at the side of Recoome's scouter. "Don't set the captain off about that again. (Y-N) manged to lift weights Jeice injured himself on so it points out that she's stronger than Jeice, then read out her power level and the scouter said one hundred thousand, which is higher than the captain's as you may know." Reccome explained the little story to Guldo. "Wow, what's it say now?" Guldo dropped his jaw and thought to ask.

"Err... one hundred and thirty thousand." Recoome hesitated as your power level increased. "Impressive. I reckon she'll catch up to Lord Frieza someday." Guldo nodded at the new reading. "You think this reading is real?" Recoome pointed at his scouter. "Yep, I know the new scouters incoming will have more accurate readings, but have you not noticed how powerful (Y-N) really is? She has trained with many races and been training for months on Frieza's ship, so you'd expect her to be in the hundred thousands. Plus she has the captain in a triangle choke on the floor." Guldo brought up then pointed out where your fight ended.

"You ok?" You offered Ginyu your hand to help him up. "I am now I can breath." Ginyu took your hand and got back on his feet. "It's a good job you tapped out." You mentioned to Ginyu. "I know, you would have killed me otherwise, you lunatic." Ginyu cracked his head with his remark. "Well yeah. No tap out, no let out." You told Ginyu the basic rules.

"Well I'm going to sort out these new scouters with Zarbon and Dodoria, I'll see you three later." You left the gym and made your way to their new location.

Over to Zarbon and Dodoria.

"So when (Y-N) makes a joke of your new eyeliner, just say Frieza to get your own back." Dodoria mentioned to Zarbon as he pulled a wooden create open. "I don't believe you, Dodoria. You're just telling me that so I look like an idiot if (Y-N) mocks me." Zarbon shook his head and picked up a new scouter from the wooden crate. "Suit yourself then." Dodoria shugged and picked up a new scouter too.

"Have the new scouters just come in?" Nappa joined in on the situation as Frieza also sent him to help out too. "Yep, grab one and set it up with your details and profile." Zarbon mentioned to Nappa. "Also if you see (Y-N), just say Frieza for a laugh." Dodoria commented to Nappa. "Why?" Napa quizzed. "Dodoria believes that (Y-N) has a "close relationship" with Lord Frieza." Zarbon answered him in air quote with his fingers. "Ohh wow... If it is true, it wouldn't surprise me if I'm being honest." Was all Nappa could say keeping his head down and took out a fresh scouter.

"So the new scouters are green?" You walked though the doorway and noticed the new shiny lens colour. "Frieza." Nappa said to you soon as he saw you. "Excuse me?" You raised an eyebrow at the Saiyan. "See what I mean?" Dodoria whispered over to Zarbon. "Now I'm get suspicious." Zarbon mumbled back. "What's with the blue eyeliner, Drag Queen?" You laughed with a scoff in Zarbon's face. "...Frieza." Zarbon froze at first, glimpsed at Dodoria then did the same as Nappa. "Dodoria?" You lowered your eyelids at him as he clearly had something to do with it. "Evening." Dodoria nodded at you. "Words can not describe how much I hate you right now." You sighed and picked up a new scouter.

"So it's true then?!" Zarbon and Nappa immediately stood still as they now believed Dodoria. "Holy crap, I thought you hated Frieza?!" Nappa raised his voice at you. "Well not anymore, she obviously loves him now." Zarbon replied to Nappa. "Ohh, God of Destruction Beerus help me." You sighed and messed about with your new scouter trying to act like everything was normal.

While you and Dodoria set up your scouters and started to get them running Zarbon and Nappa where still shockingly discussing your relationship with Frieza rather loudly.

"Right, let me take your power level on this thing then." You clipped the scouter to the left side of your face. "Last time I checked my power level it was at nineteen thousand and five hundred." Dodoria clicked his fingers thinking he was super strong. "Well step further back then, I can't get your full body in the shot, fat ass." You pressed the scouter button. "Funny." Dodoria folded his arms at you. "I know, I'm hilarious. But you really do need to step back and go on a diet." You smiled at Dodoria as your facts where basically true. "Frieza." Dodoria grinned at his response in a teasing tone.