Frieza X Reader - Part 38 (Speaking about the news)

"So what do you think of your doctor? Seems rather confident doesn't he?" Queen Cold began a conversation with you as you both walked out of the doctor's room. "Indeed, and I must admit, I'm impressed with the technology and his medical history." You nodded with your answer. "That's good. I just can't wait to meet my grandchild, I bet he or she will be adorable." Queen Cold mentioned with her eyes closed full of excitement. "Yeah, but won't your husband be pretty furious that he or she isn't a full Frost Demon? Couldn't I be killed for this?" You quized the Queen the bad side of the pregnancy. "...Yes, that is true... But he wouldn't, my husband is too much of a softie inside to do that, and if he did, he would have to get though Frieza and myself. Plus we could always tell my husband his grandchild is an asexual reproduction. He still won't be happy, about it, because it's tradition that the royal family only does sexual reduction. But if we tell him that and your child looks more like Frieza than you, we should be fine." Queen Cold planned out for you so less stress was on your chest. "Will he be gullible enough to fall for it though?" You quired her. "Ohh yes, when I went for my second ultrasound when I was expecting Frieza I told my husband that I was having a girl and he really believed me." Queen Cold chuckled at the old story and continued walking with you. "That's brilliant." You also let out a little laugh and followed the queen.

Time Skips Many Hours.

Many hours had passed and you couldn't ask for a better day. The ultrasound went brilliantly, you got to know Frieza's mother who turned out to be the nicest person ever. Though she was rather muscular, with an evil look in her eyes that her sons had, she turned out to be super generous and understanding with you. You even had dinner with her and that was going to be unforgettable, she had all sorts of funny stories to tell you and amazing facts you didn't know about the royal family. After all of the excitement was over, you started to feel a little drained and decided to go to bed for the night.

Once you got changed into some comfortable clothing and got settled into bed, your scouter started to beep. You had no choice, but to get up and answer it because it was someone who you really missed.

Scouter Conversation.

You: "Hello?"

Frieza: "Evening, my love. How are you?"

You: "Good thank you, just a bit tired and getting to bed."

Frieza: "Shall I call you back in the morning if this is a bad time?"

You: "No, I want to talk to you now. And I really miss you."

Frieza: "Aww. I miss you too. I will admit. Things aren't the same without you here."

You: "I bet, has anyone brought up my absence?"

Frieza: "Zarbon has, but I told him to keep his big nose out of your life... So how did your meeting with my mother go for you? Well I hope."

You: "Yes, it went pretty well. Turns out someone scarier looking than you can be super nice."

Frieza: "Ohh trust me, she can be scary."

You: "I bet, my ultrasound went alright today too."

Frieza: "Ohh yes that was today too. Anything interesting happen?"

You: "Yep, apparel y some features have grown a bit early like a tail, the shape in the feet and some small point on the head. But because it looks like our son or daughter has taken the Frost Demon genes, we won't be able to know the gender till it's born."

Frieza: "Sounds about right, I'm glad things went well, would be a shame if things went south."

You: "Yeah, but everything is looking good so far. I've got to go back in a few months and you know I'll always keep you updated."

Frieza: "Good, I just wish I could be there to make this easier."

You: "I know, but it's not your fault."

Frieza: "Well, I better get going. I don't want to bother you too much and I've got things to do myself."

You: "Ok, love you."

Frieza: "Bye bye."

End of Scouter Conversation.

Now that your normal everyday conversation was done with Frieza, you could finally get yourself snuggled up and get yourself some shut eye. But that wasn't till your scouter started beeping again!