Frieza X Reader - Part 42 (Baby Lord Kuriza)

Time Skips 3 Months.

Over the last couple of months, everything went as planned. King Cold still had no clue about his future grandchild. Cooler kept his mouth shut about his brother's baby, but he obviously confronted Frieza and teased him for ages about it. And then the pregnancy was still perfectly fine. When you had your last scan to make sure everything was ok, you also had a little meeting with your doctor to talk about the c-section surgery. The plan had come up perfectly suitable for you, so when your due date came you just went for the surgery in the afternoon to get everything over and done with.

When the time came for your c-section you had no idea what to feel. So many emotions messed about with you because in about an hour you WERE going to have a baby in your arms and that made you happy but terrified at the same time. Then there was the fact of you being awake through the whole thing which just scared the life out of you. And finally there was the though of Frieza not being there. It wasn't his fault he was going to be late, but you would have preferred it if he was at the delivery. Eventually, you sucked it up and went for it. You had your injection in your back so you didn't feel anything, then your doctor and the surgeons did the rest of the work.

"You ok, (Y-N)?" Queen Cold asked as she sat close to you. "Not really." You honestly answered. "What's wrong?" The Queen confusing asked you. "My stomach has just been cut open while I'm awake and any moment a crying baby is about to come out of me. I'm shitting myself." You put straight forward in the bluntest way as possible. "I guess it is pretty scary. But all I can suggest is that you relax and stay calm. Before you know it, Frieza will be here and you'll be perfectly fine." Queen Cold mentioned to you to calm you down. "I hope so." You sighed and closed your eyes.

Roughly, an hour later after your operation you just remained lying down and blankly kept looking up until you heard a little cry.

"Congratulations, it's a healthy baby boy." Your doctor came around to face you with your child. "It's over?" You tilted your head and looked at the doctor. "Yes, were just going to get the little guy cleaned up, we'll let you hold him and then we'll take you to your room where you can rest." Dr Seaza told you and went to go clean him up. "Aww, hurry up I wanna see my grandchild!" Queen Cold clenched her teeth together as she was over the moon.

A few moments later your doctor and surgeons had cleaned, check and wrapped your son up in a few blankets and then sat you up so you could hold him for the very first time.

"Ohh my Lord, he is adorable!" Queen Cold glimpsed over your shoulder and cooed over how cute her grandson was. "I know, and he's so small too." You wiggled your finger in front of your son's face. "Well done, (Y-N). He's beautiful." Queen Cold mentioned to you. "Thank you, I wasn't expecting him to look identical to Frieza too." You brought up as your son was brown and not purple like his father. "He does look a lot like his dad doesn't he? Same eye colour, facial shape, tail and I'm pretty sure he'll have the same body build under those blankets. However, I'm not sure about the brown on him? As far as I'm aware of, there has been no brown passed down into our family." Queen Cold thought about as brown was very uncommon for Frost Demons. "Well, brown is common for my race and was seen a lot in my family. No matter what, there was always one brown feature on every person in my family whether it's brown skin, eyes, hair, nails, lips, etc. So that's probably where the brown has come from." You explained to the queen. "Of course. So what are you naming the little guy?" The Queen clicked her fingers and stood up from the stool she was sat on. "Well if I would have had a girl it would have been Nova. But soon as I've got a little boy who looks like his father with a chestnut-shaped head, I'm leaning towards Kuriza." You responded your answer. "Awesome. Lord Kuriza, does suit him after all." The Queen nodded and loved what you agreed with.

Then before you knew it, you were being transferred to your room in the royal a palace; since that is what you preferred as it would be more comfortable for you. Soon as you got settled in your normal bed, you were left alone with your son so you could have a bit of time with him. But because he fell asleep in your arms, you just watched him sleep since he looked so warm and peaceful for a newborn.