Frieza X Reader - Part 3 (Talking)

Once the medical people had healed your injury from Frieza, they put you on a ward that was half full of injured fighters. They all kept a close eye on you just to see when you would wake up, or dare try to escape.

Two hours after you healed, you began to wake up with a banging headache.

"I think she's waking up." One of the medical assistants told the others as you struggled to open your eyes. "I'll go get Lord Frieza." Another medic ran out of the area and went to get his boss.

"Lord Frieza, one of the Medics is at the door. I think that thing is healed and waking up." Zarbon announced to Frieza, who was gazing at the solar system from the top of the room. "Let him in." Frieza demanded.

"Lord Frieza, the girl you wanted healing is healed and gradually waking up. You're free to talk to her now if you wish." The medic shivered as he was out of breathe. "Ok, lead the way." Frieza hovered down and followed the medical worker.

As you woke up you felt pretty confused as you had no idea where you was, you just saw a doctor walking around you and not interesting with you.

"She's all yours, sir." The doctor pointed towards you and left you alone with Frieza. "Thank you." Frieza thanked him.

"Let's get straight to the point, shall we? What is your name? Are you a surviving (Your race)? How did you kill a lot of my men? How did you get onto my ship? And HOW THE FUCK did you cut under my eye?!" Frieza pulled up a chair and sat at the side of your bed with a lot of questions for you.

You remained silent and turned your head away from where Frieza was sat.

"If you just answer the questions it'll be a lot easier than me making the answers come out of you." Frieza snarled growing impatient.

Still you said nothing.

"Alright then, we'll do this the hard way." Frieza stood up and pointed two of his fingers at the healing wound you had. "Don't even think about it." You quickly grabbed Frieza's wrist and started the bend it backwards. "Ohh so now you talk." Frieza smiled and tired to pull away from you. "I'm not answering any of your questions. You blew up my planet and probably killed all of the Saiyans." You twisted Frieza's wrist around so he tensed up "With pleasure too." Frieza gasped as you actually hurt him a tiny bit. "You're a monster. NOW LEAVE ME A LONE!" You let go of Frieza and pushed him away.

"So you are a surviving (Your race)? And you obviously got onto the ship with King Vegeta and his pathetic army soon as you've clearly got some sort of relationship with them." Frieza worked out from your words. "Shit." You gasped. "Now that you've basically confirmed that it's true, you might as well tell me the rest of the information I wish to know." Frieza then sat back down and put his hands behind his head. "You'll just kill me if I tell you what you want to hear." You crossed your arms. "Seriously? I put a beam through your collar bone that was small enough to make you pass out, and I made sure my top medics healed you straight away. Do you really think I'm going to kill you?" Frieza calmly explained to you. "Yes?" You answered. "I might as well soon as you're pissing me off!" Frieza lit his hand up with a huge amount of heat.

"My name is (Y-N) (L-N) and I only have a high power level because I've trained with the Saiyans, the mutants from Planet Brench and my own race. As for cutting your eye. I guess I can say that's because I'm a fucking legend." You quickly told Frieza with no stop. "Planet Brench? Planet Brench? It sounds familiar but not enough to ring a bell." Frieza said out loud as he knew he had to get to know his men better.

"I swear a member of the Ginyu Force is from that planet." Frieza then began to look though his scouter for Captain Ginyu's contact.

Scouter Conversation.

Ginyu: "Can I help you, Lord Frieza?"

Frieza: "Yes. Is a memeber of your Force from the Planet Brench?"

Ginyu: Jeice is, Lord Frieza."

Frieza: "Is that the tall gay blue one or the one with white long hair?"

Ginyu: "The one with long hair, Lord Frieza."

Frieza: "Ok, now where can I find him?"

Ginyu: "I don't know, sir. You'll have to call him yourself."

Frieza: "And his name is Juice?"

Ginyu: "Jeice, Lord Frieza."

Frieza: "Thank you."

End of Scouter Conversation.

"Let's see if this 'Jeice' character rings a bell to you." Frieza smirked as he felt like he could get some more fighting information out of you.