Frieza X Reader - Part 17 (Help from Frieza)

"Where are we going?" You asked while not caring that your drunk body was being dragged about by your boss. "To get you sorted out. Zarbon and Dodoria warned me that you're an alcoholic and that I'll find lying down somewhere." Frieza mentioned to you. "Sounds about right." You went along with what Frieza was told as Zarbon and Dodoria were covering up the party they had last night. "We'll have to have a drink sometime. I don't mind you or Zarbon and Dodoria drinking because you deserve a bit of wine every now and then. But like this is ridiculous!" Frieza pressed a button on a door and went inside. "Please start walking again, I'm gonna be sick otherwise." You held your stomach. "Just throw your guts up then you can start working." Frieza put your body next to the toilet, held your hair back with his tail and turned around.

"Do I have to work today?" You coughed after your first load of vomit. "Of course you do. It's a punishment for drinking on the job and I need someone to take in notes my brother has to say." Frieza crossed his arms behind you. "He's not bad looking." You cheekily chuckled out. "Err I do look like my brother you know?" Frieza turned his head around looking pretty offended. "But you're a cunt... Wait a second. Why do you look different?" You bravely admitted and came out with after round two of being sick. "Please, just try insulting me. As for my looks, this is my final form and I'm only using it to prove to my brother that I'm stronger than him." Frieza crouched in front of you with his tail still around your hair. "It's better looking than your bros." You nodded to Frieza and slouched on the floor. "That's the hangover talking isn't it?" Frieza sighed. "Kinda." You shrugged with a yawn.

"Just get up, and we'll have a talk later." Frieza picked you up and stood you on your feet. "Ok." You stretched out your arms and tried to figure out how to walk. "You can't be that bad." Frieza stated at how slow you were going. "Don't forget a foot of mine only had three toes on it so my balance won't be spot on. Fuck knows how I walked around last night." You remembered the damage you had on your foot and thought how it only affected you now. "This will make you move." Frieza rapidly whipped your lower back that leaded to your ass with his tail. "AHH SHIT! Ok, I'm moving!" You lunged forward and got to work with Frieza and his brother.

When you started working you was told to write down notes Frieza and Cooler were coming up with. About seventy five percent of the stuff they were saying you had no clue what they were arguing about. Not because the hangover had caught the best of you, but because of Frieza. Recently, you'd noticed that he'd been different on you compared to his other workers. Some examples are: Frieza being more polite and generous with you every now and then. A couple of times you've caught him checking you out then pretending he was looking at something else, but it was clear as day he was staring at your hips, ass or your lovely shaped body. Sometimes you'd see Frieza's tail slowly sway behind him when he was having a full on conversation with you, and you knew that was a sign of something going on. Then you just had Frieza whipping your lower back that went down to your ass which felt... nice? But uncomfortable in the same way.

"(Y-N)? (Y-N)? You getting this down?" Frieza snapped you back into reality. "Yep." You answered and nodded. "What did my brother just say?" Frieza crossed his arms knowing that you were daydreaming. "You don't know what you're talking about because you're adopted so I'll be the one who takes on Planet B43Slanch." You somehow managed to repeat Cooler's words. "At least she's paying attention." Cooler nodded at you. "But you want this planet don't you?" You jumped to the point knowing where this was going. "If it's ninety five percent water I'm not interested." Frieza waved his hand saying he wasn't interested. "I take that as a no." You jotted down.