Frieza X Reader - Part 76 (All of the forms)

You jogged down to your room since Kuriza wasn't in his own. If he wasn't in your room then there would be a likeness of him running away again, but you knew he couldn't. When you came up to your room, you opened the door and immediately saw Kuriza on your bed cutely curled up in the blankets sleeping. Once you shut the door behind you and walked over to where Kuriza was napping, you laid on the bed and put an arm around him. Kuriza groaned a little, shuffled himself about and popped one of his eyes open to see that it was you.

"You ok?" You stroked your son's head for comfort. "Yeah... What are we going to do?" Kuriza answered then asked you back with a huge stretch. "Your father wants us to leave the plant and go see your Uncel or Grandfather." You mentioned back to your half awake child. "Why? What about Vegeta and the others?" Kuriza understood but also questioned you something else. "Just for our safety, as for the others, I'm not sure what will happen to them." You shook your head not knowing what to say to him. "Ohh... So when do we leave?" Kuriza put his head back down then looked up at you. "We were supposed to be going now, but I want to get Goku out of the healing pod before we leave." You explained and sat yourself up. "And how long is that?" Kuriza also continued to ask away as children did. "Roughly an hour." You spoke and got off your bed to take something out of a draw that you wanted to keep just in case if you were to never see Frieza and Vegeta again.

Time Skips an Hour.

Once an hour was up, it was time to get Goku out of the regeneration pod and to introduce him to the fight. Then after that, you and Kuriza were going to be on your way to the closet royal ship. You fingers were crossed for Cooler's ship to be close by because he was pretty chilled with you and didn't mind Kuriza lurking around his ship. Were as King Cold was not interested in you and was getting more rude the older he got, as for the Queen, you heard nothing of her. She hasn't contacted you, Frieza or Kuriza since you and Frieza stopped talking to each other properly, which was a little strange.

"Right Kuriza, I'm going to let Goku out then we're leaving this place, so I want you to meet me where the Ginyu Force landed with their Space Pods so we can get away in one of those." You explained to him as you were pressing some buttons at the side of the tank to empty the healing liquid out for Goku. "Ok." Kuriza nodded and went go do as you commanded.

Seconds later you had Goku out of the pod and ready to join in on the fight. Goku could feel how strong Frieza was and he couldn't wait any longer to get scrapping, but he had one thing to say to you first.

"Well, it was nice meeting you, (Y-N). Thank you for helping my son and Krillin out, we appreciate it." Goku commented as he jumped out of the pod. "No problem, good luck when you're fighting Frieza. You're really gonna need it." You nodded accepting Goku's thanks, then rubbed the back of your neck hoping Goku would live after the fight. "I'll be fine. Ohh and if you ever want an update if we live, come down to Earth with your little boy sometime. You'll both love it there." Goku mentioned telling you where he could be found if he survived with the others. "Maybe I will you know." You tilted your head up liking the idea of going to Earth at some point.

Goku left Frieza's ship just like you did and said his last goodbyes to you as this would probably be the last time he saw you. As Goku was flying through the air over to the action, he started to feel one power level that was slowly dying. Piccolo, Krillin and Gohan seemed to be in good condition surprisingly, so it was certain that Vegeta was down and dying. Frieza had gone through all of his forms and got to the point where he was going to finish Vegeta off with his tail tightly wrapped around his neck.

Gohan, Krillin and Piccolo made a huge fuss over Goku as he arrived almost on time to a fight for a change. Then there was Frieza standing a few meters away from the rest with Vegeta in his grasp ready to murder in seconds later.