Frieza X Reader - Part 40 (Which birth will you have?)

Time Skips 3 Months.

Over the last couple of months, not much had changed. You still lived safely and happily on Frieza's home planet, Frieza's mother still visited you, your friend's still kept in touch with you, Frieza still called you every day and most importantly your baby was still doing well. Sometimes you would feel a bit ill if you smelt or ate a certain thing or would have very bad backache if you kept yourself on your feet for too long, but all of that could be prevented. Cooler still had no idea that he was going to become an uncle in months time, and King Cold still had no clue about Frieza's relationship featuring his future grandchild. It was truly a miracle how everything had stayed undercover so well. As for your bump, it was clearly noticeable now, wearing armour didn't cover it up; so you wore baggy traditional royal clothing instead. Basically, if it was comfortable and fitted you, you'd wear it.

At the moment you were on your way to you second ultrasound. This scan was to only just see how things were going, to see how the developments have grown and to judge what birth would be best for you. And as planned, Frieza's mother would be there with you for support.

"Evening madams, how have your days been so far?" Dr Seaza greeted you again as you showed up to him. "Pretty good thanks." You and Queen Cold responded at the exact same time. "Good to hear. Is the medication I gave you going it's job?" The doctor questioned with his clipboard and pen at the ready. "Yeah, it's working perfectly fine." You nodded your answer with a smilr. "Medication?" Queen Cold interpreted since this was new. "Yeah, Dr Seaza said if I need any help I can just go back to him, so now I've got medicine to prevent backache and nausea." You described so the Queen understood. "Ahh I see." Queen Cold comprehend nudging her head up. "Well that's good, shall we continue?" Your doctor quired after writing up some information and setting up the ultrasound screen. "Yeah." You responded and stood behind the screen that scanned your body for the second time.

"Well it definitely seems that developments have successfully come through. Tail is almost fully grown, feet have all toes, hands have all fingers and head seems to be completely fine. However, the gender is still unknown and the point on the top of the head may make a natural birth more painful and more difficult to push out." The doctor listed the facts to you as he zoomed in on everything there was to be known. "So does that mean I'll have to have a c-section?" You asked as you peeped down to see your baby for yourself. "You can have a natural birth if you wish, there is nothing stopping you from having one; but if that point stabs or cuts you on the inside during the delivery, you can get an infection or possibly die. But if you have a caesarean, you and your baby are more likely to be safer." Dr Seaza described the positives and negatives. "I think I'll go with the c-section." You easily nodded you choice without hesitation. "Good choice. Now, shall we go through the process and information now or would you like to save that for a closer day to delivery day?" The doctor listed your two options to you. "Wait till it's closer to the due date. I've heard that c-sections can be worse than natural births and that they're more complicated and painful than people think. If you tell me now I'll just be stressed out and in dread." You replied going with your own thoughts. "If that's what's best for you, fair enough. But I will need one last ultrasound from you in two months, so after that, I could go through everything with you then so you also have plenty of time to prepare yourself a bit more." Dr Seaza recommended to you with what was best. "Sounds like a plan." You smiled and stepped out from behind the ultrasound screen.

After the good news of that your baby was growing completely fine without any health problems, you were basically over the moon. A c-section did worry you a bit because of the after pain. Form what you already knew, the delivery was almost pain-free with some discomfort, it was just the pain you would get afterwards which was supposed to be unbearable. But for now, you just pushed those thoughts away, knowing the doctor you have could make the pain go away.

"Aww, every day I get more and more excited about meeting my grandchild. It's just a shame we can't see the gender. I'd spoil the cutie with pink or blue items if I could." Queen Cold excitedly told you as you walked out of the medics with her. "Yeah, I can tell. He or she does look rather cute." You commented back. "Rather cute? Please. I bet you and Frieza have made a little angel." Queen Cold replied back to you as she started to get more excited. "If it's took most of Frieza's genetics then the poor kid will get bullied." You mocked out your little comical joke. "Haha, good one. Infect, speaking of Frieza, can I ask you something out of the blue?" Queen Cold saw your humour and started to change the subject. "Sure." You simply nodded.