Frieza X Reader - Part 16 (Two Friezas?)

"Crap." Jeice chugged down some of his drink alone. "Can you explain why you kissed someone that is related to your girlfriend?" You lightly laughed but tried not to. "My girlfriend has an identical twin and when I first started seeing her I didn't know that, so I kissed her and not the one is was dating. After that I got a bitch slap to the face and silent treatment for a week." Jeice nodded and put his beer hands on the table. "Hilarious." You said and tried not to rudely laugh even though the other Ginyu Force remembers were.

"Alright then, never have I ever kissed someone the same sex." Jeice took his turn.

"Ok, I'll drink on that one." You downed a bit of your drink. "WOAH, lettuce muncher!" Ginyu leaned over to you with his loud sentence. "I'll have you know I'm striaghter than Jeice's hair. As for kissing someone the same gender, I did had a mother at some point and everyone gives there mother a kiss." You dropped your eyes at Ginyu. "Well plaid." Ginyu sqinted his eyes at you and sat down. "Anyways, why are Burter, Guldo and Dodoria drinking on that one?" You looked over to those three drinking away. "I'm gay, Guldo got forced into playing spin the bottle when he was thirteen and last time we did a drinking game Dodoria got dared to kiss Zarbon which was the best thing I've ever seen." Burter explained to you. "Apparently, Zarbon's imaginary girlfriend was very pissed at me for doing that." Dodoria chuckled and put his hands down.

"Alright I'm gonna turn shit up a notch by doing two. If you've done one of these you drink with one hand, if you've done both of them you have to drink with both hands." Ginyu thought in his head. "Ooo interesting." Recoome leaned forward in excitement. "Never have I ever had sex with someone ten years older than me. And never have I ever had sex with someone five years younger than me." Ginyu chuckled as he couldn't wait to see the results and they were very awkward as you were the only one drinking.

"WOO GO ON (Y-N)!" Burter cheered you on. "Ha, virgins." You pointed around the table to cover up your embarrassment. "My ex is nine years older than me and I fucked her almost every night I saw her." Recoome blurted out. "Really didn't need to know that, Recoome." Burter shived in his seat. "Why? Because my ex is your cousin?" Recoome teased Burter. "Yeah, and my lass is four years younger than me. Also when you've been with someone longer than seven years it would be weird if I hadn't of had intercourse with her yet." Jeice raised an eyebrow at you. "Alright then. I've had sex with more people than you have." You cornered Jeice. "Not wrong there." Jeice shrugged. "Maneater." Dodoria called you. "It's more of the fact of not meeting the right person yet, and probably won't because FRIEZA BLEW UP MY FUCKING PLANET!" You aggressively slammed your hands onto the table as the alcohol hit you.

Anyways as the night went on things just got more and more fun. The game became super entertaining but humiliating too. After that was done, everyone was partying like mad till they had to call it quits as they had to sober up before work.

As for you, you were totally unconscience and some how you managed to pass out on a beam that was at the top of the ship.

Time Skips a Couple of Hours.

Hours later, you fell down from the beam and landed on your back at the worst time of possible.

"That was painful." You moaned and squinted your eyes. Then the next thing you noticed was guy who looked familiar to Frieza come into your view. "Shit, when did you get good looking Frieza?!" You spoke out your thoughts by accident. "Excuse me?" The man questioned you. "And get a deeper voice?" You fully opened your eyes to get a better look at him. "I'm flattered that you think I have decent looks, but more insulted that you called me by my brother's name." The same guy picked you up with his tail and stood you up. "Who the fuck are you then?" You rudely asked and held your head straight.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Frieza came into the situation screaming. "Which one are you talking to?" Cooler faced his brother after facing you. "BOTH OF YOU NOW!" Frieza clenched his fists as he then saw you too. "Watch who you're talking to, brother. I'm not afraid to kick your ass." Cooler did the same with his hands and took a few steps closer to Frieza. "I have a headache." You groaned and fell back to the floor. "That's called a hangover." Cooler looked back at you. "(Y-N) a quiet word, please." Frieza sighed, stumbled up to you and dragged you out of the room with his tail around your foot.