Frieza X Reader - Part 11 (Another Saiyan)

"(Y-N)? Is that you?" Nappa quired you once Frizea was out of view. "Yep. How's it going Nappa?" You asked your old Saiyan friend. "Things could be better. But what are you doing here? And working for Frizea? You hate him!" Nappa looked down at you with many questions. "I'm his second in command, and only working for him so I'm not homeless." You roughly mentioned a long story short to him. "My guess is that you're home planet is gone?" Nappa hated to guess to you. "Yep." You sadly sighed. "Sorry to hear that. I won't ask how it happened, I'm still shocked that Planet Vegeta was blow to pieces by an astroid when I left the planet for a day." Nappa commented the lie that you made up. "Ohh yeah, I forgot about that." You stated with another lie.

As you walked around with Nappa you saw Vegeta sat with another Saiyan who looked like he was his age or a bit older. He wore the Saiyan uniform and had some really long black hair.

"I thought you was getting Frizea?" Vegeta yelled across the room as Nappa just stepped in with you. "You would honestly rather have Frizea deal with this situation than me deal with it?" You strongly quizzed the prince. "You have a point. But why are you dealing with this situation?" Vegeta questioned you back. "I asked Frizea if I could deal with the situation because I know he'd put violence into his visit some how. Plus I'm Frizea's second in command and allies with the remaining Saiyans so I have some advantages up my sleeves." You gently told Vegeta with a warm smile. "She's on our side and Frieza's side? How does that make sense?" The random Saiyan child came out with some words. "You're basically on Frieza's side too, kid." You mentioned to the tall kid. "Ha, like I'd take orders from that monster." The same child crossed his arms and looked away. "Well have a fun time breathing in space, because Frieza is the type of guy who would drag someone out into the middle of nowhere." You explained pointing to the window that showed planets and stars scattered everywhere

"Look (Y-N) is here to help us and only working for Frizea just so she can have some where to live. Before her planet was obliterated she use to train with our race. So have some respect, Raditz!" Vegeta butted in and defended you for the first time. "I guess that makes sense." Raditz nodded with a sigh.

"You do look familiar. I've seen you with Bardock a couple of times on Planet Vegeta." You clicked your fingers as you knew where you'd seen him from. "Probably because Bardock was my father." Raditz mentioned to you. "I'd be a bit worried if he wasn't, kid. You're a spitting image of him." You raised a brow and crossed your arms.

"Well I best get back to Frizea. I'll just tell him that you're with Vegeta and Nappa, so he doesn't kill you off. Plus he'll think that another Saiyan will be helpful." You came up with an idea so you could keep Raditz safe with Nappa and Vegeta. "Ok thanks, (Y-N)." Vegeta thanked you. "It's ok. I'll see you around." You waved goodbye and left the room the last three Saiyans were in.

"YOU'VE MADE HER YOUR SECOND IN COMMAND!?" Zarbon's voice echoed from around the corner. "What have I missed?" You cracked your knuckles and walked into Frieza's office. "Zarbon shouting." Dodoria mentioned. "That it?" You quired and glanced at Dodoria. "I had a bit of a confused and shocked expression, but it wasn't worth seeing." Dodoria told you as he looked away from you and back at Frieza with Zarbon.

"Quit your shouting Zarbon and get use to it!" Frieza snapped back as he tightened his fists. "But Lord Frieza, you really expect me to take orders from her?" Zarbon pointed at you standing in the door way. "Yes." Frieza simply nodded. "This is ridiculous. I've worked for you for many years Lord Frieza, and you put a girl who you just recruited as your second in command." Zarbon continued to blabber on.

"Just put up with it, jealous ass. You're having a menstral rage fit because I'm a higher rank than you. Get use to it and don't disrespect, Lord Frieza." You stepped in on Zarbon's rage and irritated him in the best way. "This is a living nightmare." Zarbon mumbled in your ear. "I know your are." You responded with a little nod.

"Ok that's enough you two. Now tell me, (Y-N). What happened with that surviving Saiyan you dealt with?" Frieza changed the subject to the reason why you came down to his office. "He knows Prince Vegeta so I left him with Vegeta. Turns out he's the son of Bardock?" You explained to Frizea. "HA HA HA, OHH MY, THAT MAKES LIFE MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE!" Frieza hysterically laughed out loud. "Why?" You quired him. "Because that pathetic Saiyan you speak of tired to attack me on his own just before I blew up his planet. I think I'll keep his kid alive though, this shall be fun." Frieza continued to laugh as he found it too hilarious.

You just stood there with a blank face that had no expression. You felt extremely sorry for Vegeta and Raditz as they were only kids with parents that are basically dust in; and to make it worse, you're working for the man that caused it all. But on the positive side, you could take care of Vegeta and Raditz so they could have a life with someone that knows and cares for them. And so they can also grow up without them hating you for working for Frieza, and only just your safety.