Frieza X Reader - Part 48 (The Saiyans)

"Wow, you've got a very weird way of expressing your emotions for people you love, (Y-N)." Jeice rattled his head. "Well wouldn't you want revenge on the person who killed everyone you loved and everything you owned? All I have now is a son from the monster who get me in this position." You commented back to Jeice. "Were you ever this emotional though your pregnancy? You were never this emotional before." Ginyu spoke out of term noticing a change in you. "Yes, I was actually. I even told and thought somethings I didn't even mean. So just ignore me if I come across as hurtful or inappropriate for a while, I just need to get settled." You exhaled though your nose and calmed down a little. "We're used to you by now, (Y-N). Anything you say probably won't even scratch us." Jeice shrugged to you. "If you say so." You glimpsed at Jeice in the corner of your eye and put Kuriza back down.

"Say (Y-N), is the little guy alright to be held?" Ginyu questioned you and leaned on the crib. "Yeah, just don't drop him or I'll drop you." You nodded with a funny smile. "That won't be a problem for her then." Burter whispered over to Reecoome saying that you could easily beat Ginyu's ass... Even though you had a baby not long ago. "Ha ha, yeah." Recoome faced Burter and laughed. "Hey, I heard that." Ginyu gazed at Burter's comical remark and held Kuriza in one of his arms. "I dunno, I've had some time off so I reckon you're stronger than me now, Ginyu." You honestly stated. "One way to find out." Burter laughed and scanned you both on his scouter. "Thanks. They're actually going to prove it now." Ginyu groaned lightly bouncing Kuriza up and down in his arm. "But if you're stronger than me now, you'll be taking everything you said back and start boasting." You folded your arms at what Ginyu would do.

"Nope, you're still stronger deep down, (Y-N). Your power level is one hundred and thirty five thousand and Captain's is a hundred thousand and twenty five." Burter clearly read out the accurate readings. "Well, how about that?" You nodded as it was rather shocking to you. "Wow... Seriously?" Ginyu dropped his jaw at Burter and passed Kuriza back over to you. "Yep." Burter confirmed.

Luckily, for Ginyu, his scouter started beeping indicating that someone wanted his attention, so that meant he and the rest of the Ginyu Force would have to get going.

"Who is it?" You asked him. "Zarbon, he says we all have to go and see Lord Frieza because he has a mission for us right now." Ginyu told reading out the message to his force. "We best get going then." Jeice spoke and headed for the door with the others. "Yeah, see you later guys." You waved goodbye to the Ginyu Force and went to put Kuriza back into his crib so he could have some time to himself.

As Kuriza was on his own for the time being still watching everything that was going on in space, you decided to get a quick shower and hoped that Kuriza wouldn't need you for anything for at least ten minutes.

Roughly, fifteen minutes later you came out of the bathroom with some clean gear on and brushed hair so you were all fresh. Next you went over to check up on Kuriza and he had fallen asleep under his blanket all curled up. You smiled at how cute he looked and thought that if he was going to be asleep for a little while longer, you could probably sneak out and get some food from the canteen, it would only take five minutes after all.

Hardly, anyone was in the canteen and no chefs/worners were there, so you could basically get whatever you wanted then head back to your room. You got a few pieces of fruit and a sandwich that seemed to be freshly made so you took that too. Next you went back to you bedroom and as you did you ran into a few old friends.

"VEGETA!" You cheerfully yelled and held your arms out to him. "We came to soon." Vegeta mentioned to Raditz. "Don't be such a moody bitch. I thought you'd be happy to see me for the first time in a while." You grinned, turned Vegeta around and started walking the opposite form where he was going with him. "I am." Raditz butted in and nodded to you. "Thank you. See. Raditz is glad to see me." You spoke out and thanked the taller Saiyan. "I am glad to see you, I was joking around, you fool." Vegeta brought up and walked beside you as Raditz and Nappa followed you two. "Congratulations by the way, (Y-N). I overed heard the news from Zarbon and Dodoria." Nappa congratulated you. "Thanks, you guys fancy seeing him?" You offered the saiyans to visit Kuriza. "See who?" Vegeta asked you even though he knew who you wanted him to meet. "Kuriza, my son of course, you tit. Follow me." You sarcastically answered the prince and forced the Saiyans to follow you. "I'm good thanks, I don't mix with kids." Vegeta stopped walking and folded his arms with his eyes shut. "Don't be boring, it'll only take a few minutes." Raditz shook his head and was willing to meet the new lord for the first time. "You don't even have to hold him, you can just look at him and last time I checked, he was asleep." You commented the easiest way it would be for Vegeta to visit the new royal baby. "I'll wait outside of your room for Raditz and Nappa and that's it." Vegeta put his foot down, crossing his arms and snobbingly shut his eyes. "Suit yourself, you twat." You sighed and continued walking with the two bigger saiyans.