Frieza X Reader - Part 20 (Your relationship)

Time Skips a Month.

It has been a month since your relationship with Frieza started and you must admit, nothing had changed much. The only thing that changed was the way Frieza was treating you, and surprisingly he wasn't that bad of a partner. Over the last month he had really grown on you and you knew you could live like this forever if you both kept your hearts in place.

At your current moment, you were in Frieza's bedroom and just watching the meteor shower that was going to be viewable from Frieza's ship and also viewable from down below on planet Rackmar. It was a beautiful sighting, you'd never seen anything like it before. Then Frieza had to come into the situation as you were watching the falling rocks.

"What are you doing?" Frieza opened his door and closed it behind him. "Watching a meteor shower." You kept facing the window and pointed out. "I see that. What I mean is what are you doing in here?" Frieza questioned you and he stood next to you. "Do I have to answer that question? I'm your partner, for fuck sake." You crossed your arms and still didn't pay attention to Frieza. "It's just curiosity." Frieza said and gently slipped his tail around your shoulders. "Why are you in your first form?" You faced your head to where Frieza was. "It keeps my power levels down in this form." Frieza answered you. "I definitely prefer your final form." You admitted and put one of your arms around Frieza.

Over to the Saiyans.

"Have you noticed something about (Y-N) and Frieza?" Raditz brought up to Vegeta while he was chewing his dinner like an animal. "No, I avoid Frieza as much as possible. Why ask such a stupid question?" Vegeta swolled his bit of food and fired back at Raditz. "They just seem very close is all." Raditz looked down at his plate as he started to get suspicious. "I get what you mean, kid. Something about those two working close together seems odd. I've got the same feeling as you." Nappa butted in and sat next to Raditz in the canteen. "Like what?" Vegeta sighed and slammed his first on the table. "You'll learn when you're older, Prince." Nappa mentioned the best he could without gossiping.

Back to You and Frieza.

"I also think people are getting suspicious about our relationship." You thought to bring up to Frieza's attention. "Ohh?" Frieza glimpsed at you. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure Raditz and Nappa saw us last night when I left your room." You told Frieza to see his reaction. "And have they said anything to you?" Frieza checked with you. "No, shall I say anything to them?" You quizzed. "No, but if they ask, just tell them. I suppose it's something we can't hide forever." Frieza closed his eyes and exhaled. "Crap who knows?" You tensed up in shock thinking someone knew. "No one." Frieza easily answered. "If you say so. I'm going to train a bit, I'll see you later." You commented and started to leave. "Ok, don't forget that I need you to test those new scouters out with Zarbon and Dodoria later too." Frieza walked you to the door and quickly kissed your cheek. "Yeah, yeah." You shrugged and went on your way to train for a little while.

"What... The fuck?" Dodoria froze on the spot from what he just saw. "Shit." You mumbled. "Can you explain or am I not suppose to know?" Dodoria kept himself in his frozen position. "Yes, I'm dating Frieza." You lowered your eyes as you knew everyone on the ship will know in hours or even minutes. "Holy crap. Since when?" Dodoria rudely blurted out from the surprise. "Only a month." You cringed out your answer. "Fuck." Dodoria said. "Just don't spread it around ok? Just let people find out themselves." You told him hoping he'd do as you say. "Ohh of course I won't. You would know if I told people because my head would be on Lord Frieza's wall." Dodoria crossed his arms with his smart thinking. "Good, now I'll see you later when we try out those new scouters." You nodded and walked past him to train.

The training you put yourself up to do on your current evening was heavy weight lifting and sparing with Captain Ginyu while Recoome was in the background watching.

"What weights are you lifting now?" Ginyu came over to you as you managed to lift the bar and weights above your head. "Five hundred and ninety five kilograms." You dropped the weights in front of you after holding it there for a couple of seconds. "Add another two kilograms onto it, I dare you." Ginyu folded his arms. "What difference will that make?" You questioned as you started adding an extra kilogram to each side. "Surprisingly, a very big difference. Jeice did those weights easily a few weeks ago then when he nudged it up a little he pulled muscles and dropped the the weights on his feet." Ginyu commented an old story to you. "Sounds painful. But I'll give it ago." You got ready and held onto the bar.

At first it took you a couple of seconds to get your grip right and then a couple of extra seconds to get the weights up above your head successfully without you hurting yourself.

"WOAH! She must be stronger than Jeice." Recoome pointed out of excitement. "Check her power level on your scouter." Ginyu clicked his fingers. "Damn, it says one hundred thousand." Recoome blurted out the readings.