Frieza X Reader - Part 72 (Getting ready)

"What am I suppose to do with him?" Kuriza flew down over to you and Vegeta with Ginyu in his hand. "Squash him, keep him, eat him, I'm not bothered." Vegeta folded his arms listing some ideas to Kuriza. "I'd just put him down if I were you." You honestly told Kuroza the best thing to do. "But now I'm wondering what he tastes like." Kuriza evilly and playfully grinned at Ginyu in the eyes showing his inner Frieza. "You're really going to eat Ginyu? You two were like siblings." You shook your head at Kuriza trying to keep you mother figure away from Krillin and Gohan. "I guess. See ya Ginyu." Kuriza then made up his mind and popped Ginyu on the ground to hop away from you all.

"So this is Frieza's son?" Krillin asked once he came up to you with Gohan beside him. "Yeah, they look a like don't they?" You rhetorically questioned Krillin. "So how old are you, Kuriza?" Gohan fascinatingly quizzed him since he'd found another child on Namek other than Dende. "Five." Kuriza quickly answered Gohan's question with his tail swishing madly behind him.

Kuriza didn't know how to feel about Gohan because he was known to be a child too. Kuriza wasn't jealous, threatened or upset by Gohan's presence, it was just the fact Kuriza had never interacted or even SEEN another kid of any race similar to his age; so you can imagine how weird meeting Gohan would be for him.

"Guys, I think we should get Goku fixed up." Krillin broken up the chatter pointing over to Goku.
"Right, you two pick him up and follow me. I'll load up a regeneration tank and we'll put him in there for a few hours." You explained flying over to the nearest entrance on Frieza's ship.

In the meantime, you managed to put Goku in a healing pod for a couple of hours so he could get himself back up to full strength. Vegeta went to his room for a quick nap and told you to wake him up when needed. You gave Krillin and Gohan a brand new set of clothing and armour for extra protection just in case if they had to face Frieza. Then Kuriza told you he was going to get himself a drink, so he left you to help out Krillin and Gohan.

"So what do we do in the meantime? We can't really do anything till Dende gets back." Krillin quizzed slipped a pair of gloves on his hands. "Rest, if you end up fighting Frieza you're going to need a lot of rest." You answered him closing the wardrobe with a button to the side. "Have you ever fought Frieza?" Gohan curiously quired you. "Yes. Frieza has never trained a day in his life because he says he doesn't have to, but he has had a fight or two with me before and... There were multiple results." You carefully explained to him without letting anything slip, like it did with Goku. "Jeez, he's that powerful? Does anyone know what his power level is is?" Krillin shivered not liking the idea that Frieza was born naturally powerful. "Five hundred and thirty thousand the last time I checked." You honestly mentioned to Krillin with no hesitation.

After you answered that question, Krillin didn't say anything and just let a huge gulp down his throat; showing that he was extremly intimidated by Frieza's power level.

"Well, I best go see how Kuriza is doing. Even though he's not my responsibility, it would probably be for the best. You two get some rest and keep an eye out for Dende." You changed the subject going to where Kuriza said he would be. "Ok." Gohan confidently nodded.

Once you left Gohan and Krillin to relax for the time being, you headed over to Kuriza's locations so you could have a little chat with him. Kuriza was sat on a metal beam that was really high up and pretty close to the top of the ship to keep it from fall down. But you would be able to manage sitting up there too as you were only a bit taller than Frieza.

"Are you ok, sweetie?" You flew up to where Kuriza was sat noticing he was a bit drained. "Yeah, I'm just a little tired." Kuriza yawned having a sip of his drink through a straw. "What are these?" You questioned the plaster on Kuriza's cheek then pulled on the bandage that was wrapped around his arm. "I cut my face when I took my armour off... Then I cut my arm when I flew out of father's work room." Kuriza honestly told you the reasons for his injuries. "Your father's uniforms are a bit of a safety hazard. He said he was going to change them before we even go together but it never happened." You brought up to your son taking a peek at the little cuts Kuriza had. "....W-what are you going to do about father?" Kuriza stumbled not wanting to bring the topic up, but he needed an answer at some point. "To be honest with you, darling. I want to go. I told your dad you would be coming with me once we were finished on this planet... But if you want to be with him more than me... That's your choice." You gave Kuriza the option of which parent he wanted to be with without putting any pressure on him. "I don't want you and dad to split up, but if it stops horrible things from happening, I guess it's for the best... But picking who I want to be with is easy to answer." Kuriza guttingly told you not liking the plan of you leaving Frieza, but tried to make it a more cheerful topic as he hugged you with a smile saying he was going to be on your side all the way. "You're a good kid." You also smiled down at Kuriza and hugged him back.