Frieza X Reader - Part 35 (Leaving)

Time Skips to Tomorrow Night.

Now that you were fully ready to leave Frieza's ship for the first time in quite a while, you slung a bag over your shoulder and walked down to the pod area with Frieza. Luckily, hardly anyone was around because you knew it would draw much attention to you. It would be the rarest sight for Frieza's men to see him with you, only because you never really worked with Frieza. Even though you was Frieza's second in command you still had very different jobs and wouldn't need to be around each other because it wasn't necessary for your work.

You were also lucky that hardly anyone was at the pod area too. Most people would ask questions and spread rumours about you being at this place, but the only people that were around was the guys who looked out for incoming pods to get back onto the ship.

"Well, this is me." You came up to your pod and chucked your bag inside. "Fly safely won't you." Frieza caringly said as he put his hand on your cheek. "I'll be fine." You mentioned and leaned into Frieza. "Let me know when you've got settled in, I don't want to worry thinking that your pod has been hit by a meteor." Frieza did the same and put you into a hug. "I will, I'll also let you know how next week goes too." You wrapped your arms around Frieza's back and shut your eyes. "Good. I'll miss you." Frieza tightened his grip and heavily exhaled. "I'll miss you too." You rested your head on Frieza and looked at what was infront of you.

It was Burter and Recoome stood in the doorway doing inappropriate stuff. At first it started off with Burter making a love heart with his hands and then went to Recoome making a circle with one hand and putting his finger from the other hand inside of it. You just blushed a ridiculous shade of red and gave them the middle finger behind Frieza's back. Both of them were trying so hard not to laugh into tears so they had to hold their stomachs and cover their mouths. But Frieza noticed that Burter and Recoome were taking the piss out of you two.

"Butter, Racoon. Do one, before I send you into space without an oxygen tank." Frieza looked up and saw the two Ginyu Force members in the reflection of the pod. "Shit." Burter skipped away. "Run." Recoome followed up with and went the same way as Burter.

"How did you see them?" You asked and broke up the hug. "The glass on the pod door." Frieza pointed out for you. "Ohh I see. Well, I best go... I love you." You told Frieza and took a step closer to the pod.

Frieza just stood there in silence, accepted your kiss and watched your pod fly out into the blackness of space soon as it departed.

As soon as Frieza's ship was out of sight you relaxed in your little pod you had that was actually rather soft and comforting. To pass the time, you turned up some relaxing music, brought up a digital map of how far away you was from Frieza's home planet, then literally stared into space as that is what was in front of you.

Over to The Ginyu Force.

"Burter and Recoome are finally back." Guldo pointed as they both came rushing though a door together. "And laughing?" Jeice added. "Ok. What's that gossip you two?" Ginyu turned himself around to a laughing Burter and Recoome. "We saw (Y-N) and Frieza hugging." Burter stopped chuckling and wiped his eyes clean from the funny tears. "NEVER!" Ginyu, Jeice and Guldo stood up and yelled at the same time. "Yeah, it was so funny." Recoome spoke while catching his breath. "And then Frieza saw us and basically said go away in less polite way." Burter commented and sat down in his seat with the rest of the group. "Where were they?" Jeice questioned and put his feet up like he always did. "At the pod area. You know the place where pods land and take off? There." Reccome answered Jeice swishing his hand around. "You know what that means don't you?" Ginyu grinned and put his scouter to his face. "Group call the shit out of (Y-N)." The other four force members cheered and got their scouters out too.

Scouter Conversation.

You: "Hello?"

The whole Ginyu Force: "WOO (Y-N)!"

You: "The fuck?"

Ginyu: "Ha ha, we're just messing with you. What's up?"

You: "Nothing, you five just called me."

Burter: "We know. What was that about with Frieza that we saw?"

You: "Shut up, Burter. You wasn't suppose to see that, and thanks for making it much worse."

Burter: "Ahh, it's ok, anytime."

Recoome: "It was funny though. Who would have known that Frieza's hardcore second in command blushes Jeice's skin colour?"

You: "I hate all of you."

Guldo: "No, you don't."

Jeice: "Yeah, so... why are you flying out into space with a pod?"

You: "How do you know?"

Jeice: "Burter and Recoome told us everything."

You: "Of course they did. Why are you so interested?"

Jeice: "Just curious."

Guldo: "And where are you going?"

You: "...Just going to check out a planet for Frieza."

Guldo: "Someone sounds rather unsure about that."

You: "Someone needs to go on a diet."

Ginyu, Jeice, Burter and Recoome: "OOO SHE GOT YOU THERE, GULDO!"

You: "Well I'm going to go. I want some sleep before my pod lands in two hours time, so I'll see you later."

The whole Ginyu Force: "Ok bye, (Y-N)."

End of Scouter Conversation.