Important Story Update!

First of all, I want to thank everyone who has read, liked, shared, commented and shown support to this story. I really appreciate it, so thank you all for encouraging me to carry on writing. However, I have some news that needs discussing with the fans who are glued to this story.

Basically, I have no more chapters left in my draft so I can't publish two chapters a day anyone more. BUT, please don't think this is a bad thing. The book will be finished by the end of the year and I will try my best, to publish one chapter a day. But, I should say though. Don't expect a chapter tomorrow, but expect one the day after. If I can get one out tomorrow, I will.

Another thing I need to talk about is story suggestions. I know what is going to happen for an ending and think it'll be brilliant. But, I also want ideas from you guys because it has been a long long tines since I've put fans ideas into my work. The last thing I did was add AnaJef3 artwork into this story and that's it. So if there is something you want to happen in this story: Comment it down below or send me a message. I'll give it a read and if I like it, I'll screenshot it and give you the credit with a tag in that chapter. ;)

If you have any questions to ask me, feel free to give me a comment or a message, I'm very responsive to people on Wattpad. :)

And apart from that, I hope you enjoy this meme to make up for the news.

As usual, thank you all for reading and hopefully, I'll see you in the comments or next chapter. :D

👋 Bye bye👋