Frieza X Reader - Part 79 (Mecha Frieza)

"Kuriza, are you alright, sweetie?" You came up behind your son and rubbed his back. "No, not really! I've just seen my dad in two maybe three different pieces." Kuriza gagged as he spoke feeling very ill. "If you need to be sick get it up, please. If you don't, you'll just feel worse later on." You sighed feeling bad for your son trying to get him to be sick. "I can't... I'm just... g-gagging." Kuriza gipped again and covered his mouth. "Have some water." You looked around the bathroom and found a clean empty plastic cup you could use to fill up with water for Kuriza. "Thank you." Kuriza took a couple of sips of the water, sat on the floor and curled up into a little ball. "I know it's hard to believe, but your dad will be ok, I promise you. Your race is designed to survive blasts like that, so he'll only need some time to recover... And even though I don't want to see him again, I do kinda hope he's going to be ok." You calmly brought up to Kuriza and lost yourself in your words as you blabbered on. "You still love him don't you?" Kuriza then rested his head on your lap as you sat down next to him remaining in the bathroom. "I would like to say mixed emotions." You shook your head not knowing what to feel for Frieza.

An hour or two passed and you still had no clue what you was doing. Right now you were obviously making sure Kuriza was feeling better, but you didn't have a clue what to do about Frieza. Eventually, a soldier of King Cold's army found you and Kuriza in the bathroom chilling out and had some rather impressive news for you.

"Your father is back at full strength, Lord Kuriza. Would you like to see him?" A soldier asked the young royal boy as he peeked his head around the bathroom door. "He's ok?" Kuriza shot up in glory and wagged his tail. "Yes... He just looks. Really... different." The same man nodded not being sure on what to say. "I don't care, come on, mum." Kuriza headed for the door and ran out of it. "How?" You steadily got up on your feet and had to ask the solider what happened for Frieza to be back at full strength. "I'm not sure myself, but I know it was very difficult job to pull off. As far as I'm aware of, Lord Frieza has sixty percent cyborg technology on him." The same man explained the real deal to you. "So he's basically a robot." You nodded knowing that Frieza may as well be a robot if over half of his body is now metal. "If you want to put it like that, then I guess so." The man nodded along with your words not wanting to say the wrong thing to you.

You walked beside this soldier that belonged to King Cold and watched Kuriza walk in front of you. You could easily see that Kuriza was excited about his father being ok, you just worried for what would happen next.

"He's in there." The soldier brought up as you came close to a shut door. "Is King Cold?" You questioned before you pushed it open for Kuriza. "I don't think so." The same man answered you back being pretty sure that Frieza's father was out of the situation for now. "Good, come on Kuriza." You nodded and opened the door for your son.

As you went inside of this room with Kuriza and shut the door behind you, the first thing you saw was Frieza. He was sat on a window ledge and it took him a few seconds to look over in your direction.

"Holy shit." You mumbled to yourself and shot for eyes wide open after seeing the difference in Frieza. "What?" Frieza stood up and kept his eyes on you. "Nothing... You just look extremely different." You mentioned and held Kuriza's shoulders as he was stood in front of you. "I thought you were going to leave me?" Frieza then questioned and took a couple of heavy robotic steps up to you. "I still am. I just felt like I was being held against my own will to come here." You finally honestly admitted and took a step back not wanting Frieza to come closer. "I speared you and Kuriza from Namek's explosion!" Frieza rolled his eyes at you as he clenched his fists. "ONLY BECAUSE YOU'RE HIS FATHER AND I'M HIS MOTHER!" You shouted at Frieza as you completely lost control.

"My, my, I wasn't going to say anything until I found out my own prediction was true, but it looks like you've just done it for me." King Cold shut the massive door behind him as his posh voice echoed behind you.