Frieza X Reader - Part 87 (Set a course for Earth)

After another week of peace and quiet on Earth, you started to enjoy life much more. You felt like you were wanted here and everyone appropriated you much more. Sure Vegeta was still an angry little man, but that was just Vegeta. As for the others, they were their normal happy selves and they were even happier because the Namekian Dragon Balls were ready to be used again.

Porunga was put to the task of bringing Tien and Chiaotzu back to life, who were friends of Bulma's and Goku's. Dende also tried to wish Goku back to Earth, but it still couldn't be done, only because Goku was already heading home for Earth apparently. So Dende wished for there to be a new Namek with all of the Namekians accept from Piccolo safely on it. Even though it was a very strong wish to for fill, Porunga still did it and the Namekins were on their way to their new home. Everyone said goodbye to them before they left and if it was possible, New Namek would be a place for you to visit, because you did get along with the Namekians.

Even though they couldn't stand Frieza for what he did to them, they still had a place in their hearts for you and Kuriza. You were nothing like Frieza and the fact you were bringing up a little gentleman made them worship you even more.

Soon as the Namekians left for New Namek and along with Tien and Chiaotzu being brought back to life at Capsule Corp. Everyone suddenly started to feel a heavy unwanted power leave.

"Do you feel that, Gohan?" Krillin asked down to Gohan. "Yep, what is that? It's unbelievableibaly strong." Gohan also felt the power not liking it one bit. "IT'S FRIEZA, YOU MORONS!" Vegeta screamed out of nowhere as he could now feel power levels. "Great, so we have to fight him AGAIN!?" Krillin panicked hating the idea of fighting Frieza who didn't hesitate to kill. "I'll do it." You mentioned. "You're too out of shape to fight Frieza, (Y-N). Ever since you came to Earth you've settled down." Vegeta honestly explained to you and tried not to be rude. "You're not wrong there. But who said anything about fighting him physically?" You agreed with the Saiyan and thought of another way you could fight Frieza off. "Well, men can never win arguments with women." Yamcha chuckled out of nowhere. "And you can't I even win a fight with a Saibaman." You rolled your eyes at the human since he was trying to impress you.

Moments later, all of you flew over to where you predicted Frieza was going to land the ship and decided to go and see what could be done. You asked Bulma to look after Kuriza because if King Cold saw him, he WOULD try to take him from you again. You went up ahead a little mountain with Vegeta, Krillin, Gohan, Tien and surprisingly Yamcha so you could see anything you couldn't. Then there it was, King Cold's ship landing on Earth with a few hundred soldiers flying out with King Cold and Mecha Frieza by his side.

"Ohh my God? You had sex with that thing?!" Yamcha blurted at you. "It's probably better than having sex with you, virgin." You roasted Yamcha and continued to look over at aliens. "And she's probably right because royalty don't cheat on their partners." Vegeta turned his head to Yamcha and cornered him. "Haha, good one, guys... I think I'm gonna go. Keep Bulma and the others safe you know." Yamcha chuckled rubbing the back of his neck and sliding down the hill back over to Bulma, Kuriza and Chiaotzu. "Coward." Vegeta mumbled one he left. "I can't believe he was wished back to life." You rolled your eyes taking a very big disliking to Yamcha.

"So what's the plan now? You've said more reason why you want to come here higher I can count. So where are we starting?" King Cold asked Frieza as the pair of them looked at Earth where they stood. "First of all. I want that bloody Super Saiyan, Goku dead! Then! I want (Y-N) and Kuriza on their own!" Frieza explained to his father which sounded simple enough. "Sounds easy enough. Soldiers, you know who to look for and don't kill them." King Cold nodded and ordered his men to search for you, Kuriza and Goku.

"Not so fast." An unknown voice spoke and sliced every man that worked for King Cold into little pieces. "What the? Who are you?!" Frieza gasped in shock wanting answers from someone who literally just came out of nowhere.

"Who is he?" You questioned the group. "Beats me. He doesn't look familiar to me either." Krillin answered you not knowing who the purple haired man was. "I think it would be best to just stay back and watch. You don't approach someone like Frieza or his father unless you're going to fight them." You explained to the rest of them thinking that this mystery man had this situation under control for you.