Frieza X Reader - Part 98 (Golden rage!)

Time passed a little more and things were running rather smoothly. Everyone was having a good time and there was no trouble for a change. Bulma was a bit pissed and pissed off with the fact that Goku hadn't shown up yet. But she didn't know that Beerus had secretly kicked his ass to a pulp on King Kai's planet.

However the peacefulness was nice while it lasted, you had the feeling that something was going to kick off with Beerus because he had Vegeta running around for him like he was his pet. So you remained where you were sat and continued drinking. Then it did happen. Trunks sprayed Beerus with his water gun and made the God of Destruction FURIOUS! However, that problem was easily solved when Vegeta made himself into Beerus' Jester and cooked him up some fresh octopus that he had literally been punch out of the ocean. But Vegeta didn't know that Beerus had his sly orange eyes on a food called pudding... That was out of stock.

The pink man, Majin Buu had taken the full tray and decided to stuff his face without sharing a single jar with Beerus and or Whis. Mr Satan attempted to persuade Buu into giving the Gods a pudding cup, but Buu wasn't having it and licked the full tray which snapped Beerus' anger meter fully.

"What the fuck was that?" Lavender jumped up looking over at the huge fuss. "Big kitty cat has been sprayed with water?" Kuriza mumbled hoping Beerus didn't hear his comment. "Ohh my God! Mr Satan, are you ok?!" Lavender hurried over to the celebrity with Videl as Beerus had attacked him as well as Buu. "Ahh... Pain..." Mr Satan screeched with his back up straight against the boat.

"Mum, do you know what's going on?!" Kuriza hovered over to you as you were now stood up in an uncomfortable form. "Nope. But I'm sober now that's for sure." You coughed as you chucked your drink away.

After Beerus' outrage with throw Buu and Mr Satan elsewhere, Master Roshi, Tien, Piccolo, Gohan and Android 18 joined in trying to stop Beerus, were as you just stood there with Kuriza not doing a thing but watching.

"Shall we go help?" Kuriza bent his knees watching a few of his friends fall with a groan. "I didn't do suicide missions when I worked for your father and I still refuse to do them now. My life has only just started the settle down and I really don't want to fight Beerus!" You raised your voice and lifted your shades off your face to stare at Kuriza with a motherly tone. "What about if I go in with the Golden thing?!" Kuriza suggested to you. "NO! Do you want to be killed?! Not just that, Whis saved both of our lives years ago so I think it's best if we stay out of this situation." You growled as you could see the temptation in your son.

"There's no point in holding back now." Vegeta harshly sighed as he saw most of his wife's friends battling Beerus, so he decided to join in.

Vegeta managed to dodge a couple of Beerus' punches, but obviously got hit in the face by most of them and didn't land a blow back on him. Which then brought the fight to a very close end. Beerus held his open paw out to Vegeta and was literally seconds away from blasting him to a pile of ashes... Until Bulma stomped up to the overgrown cat and slapped him in the face with her terrifying yelling. And with Beerus being a God of Destruction, he didn't nudge and just simply gazed at Bulma with three separate slaps in the face for her. Then that was it. Vegeta switched to Super Saiyan again with nothing but pure furious rage in Beerus' face.

"OK! I'M NOT TAKING THAT!" Kuriza roared exactly like his father's race did and rapidly transformed from his final form into what seemed to be golden. "What's this?" Beerus glimpsed at Kuriza in the corner of his left eye seeing that he had another dumb but yet brave fighter to deal with. "How dare you hurt a harmless human!" Kuriza snarled at Beerus having no fear over him what so ever and went to punch him with his tighter purple and golden fist. "My, my, when you're angry you are the spitting image of your father." Beerus bragged as he caught Kuriza's punch. "Screw you, Beerus!" Kuriza snapped and caught Beerus off guard with his tail.