Frieza X Reader - Part 28 (The unexpected)

You declined the party for the first time you've been on the ship for four years. You wouldn't mind going because it's new alcohol and you knew Raditz and Vegeta would be going to the party tonight so they would be a brilliant laugh. But you haven't been well recently so you didn't bother. Nothing major was wrong with you, you just had a bit of back pain, a bit of a headache every now and then and dizziness everytime you woke up in the morning. You got advice from the ship's medics and they said it would most likely be a sickness bug and just that you should take it easy in the morning and take painkillers; and it was kinda working.

You'd been lying down in bed with Frieza again for another half hour and you couldn't get back to sleep. For some reason, you were wide awake and your brain would not shut off. Frieza was fast asleep and couldn't care less about what was going around him, he was just loving his sleep, but you were just bored lying in bed doing nothing. So you thought to screw your plan on sleeping and decided to head down to where the party was.

You easily sneaked out without waking Frieza up and took a stroll to the front door of the rave. Dodoria was at the door and pretty surprised to see you.

"Ohh, so you decided to come after all?" Dodoria unfold his arms and took the bored look off his face. "Yeah, I can't sleep." You replied to him. "I bet you will do after tonight. Sixteen people have already passed put from the new alcohol you bought." Dodoria hinted you with a fact. "I'll be fine. The stuff I gave the Ginyu Force is expensive stuff my race use to drink back on (Your Home Planet)." You shrugged at Dodoria's remark. "It does sound like a drink your people would have." Dodoria spoke as he opened the door for you. "And it's rare because Frieza fucked up my planet." You mumbled under your breathe. "Well enjoy yourself." Dodoria mentioned shouting the door behind you.

"(Y-N)!" Raditz and Vegeta came up to you with a bottle in each of their hands. "I thought you weren't coming." Raditz yelled from the loud backgroubd. "Well, I'm here." You told him. "Come on let's get you a drink." Vegeta pushed you through a bunch of people and up to Jeice who was the regular barman.

"Fuckin' Hell. Has the back pain been cured in thirty minutes?" Jeice mocked you as he was chuffed that you were at the party. "No, still got a bit of that, but I can't sleep so I might as well be here." You commented to your read friend. "Ahh, does the partner snor?" Jeice nudged you with his elbow. "No, he doesn't actually." You cheerfully answered him. "You've got it lucky. My partner back at home snores, pinches all of the covers, talks, sleepwalks and eats in her sleep." Jeice listed to you as he started making your usual drink. "Wait... Did you say eats in her sleep?" You re-questioned Jeice. "Yep, it's not as common as snoring and walking but there has been the odd time were I'll wake up at one or two in the morning with my girlfriend eating and apple or some cheese in her sleep." Jeice honestly told you. "Wow and I thought you were bad with food" You chuckled at Jeice's little story. "I know, well here you go." Jeice agreed then slid the drink across to you. "Thank you." You took a swig of your drink and walked around with Raditz and Vegeta for a bit.

For a couple of minutes you had a nice conversation with a half drunk Raditz and almost sober Vegeta... but you wasn't feeling great yourself. In the space of ten minutes you'd gone from being fine to unwell in the stomach. All of a sudden a sharp stabbing pain hit you in the gut, you'd gone dizy and you felt like you were gonna be sick.

"(Y-N), are you ok? You look like you're gonna be sick." Raditz asked you and checked to see if you were gonna be ok. "I-I-I think I'm dying." You clung onto Raditz as he was the only you could grab onto. "Sit her down somewhere." Vegeta pointed to some chairs and a table that was free. "Aww fuck." You sat down and slammed your head on the table. "Shit." Raditz gasped. "JEICE! YOU RED BASTARD! WHAT DID YOU PUT IN (Y-N)'S DRINK!" Vegeta baraged over to Jeice who was still behind the bar and snatched hold of him by the throat. "GET OFF ME, YOU FUCKING WANKER! I PUT NOTGING IN (Y-N)'S DRINK! You saw me make it, and why would I, she's one of my best mates!" Jeice twisted Vegeta's arm off his neck and pushed him away. "Ohh yeah, then why is she passed out on the table and gone a very light colour?" Vegeta pointed at your un-conscience body. "What?!" Jeice wide his eyes, jumped over the counter and ran over to you.

"I think we need to get her to a medic." Raditz pointed out and checked to see if you were still breathing. "Of course you do, this could be fatal, to her and us. If Frieza finds out he'll murder all of us!" Jeice explained. "Just go away and go back to serving people. Raditz sober up and get the alcohol smell off you and I'll take her down to the medics, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to pull off some excuse." Vegeta organised and picked you up.