Frieza X Reader - Part 43 (Frieza meets Kuriza)

Scouter Conversation.

Frieza: "Yes, Mother?"

Queen Cold: "Evening. How long would you say you're going to be?"

Frieza: "I'll be there in about five hours? Why? Is everything ok?"

Queen Cold: "Ohh yes everything is ok. I just want you to meet your son because you and (Y-N) have made an adorable kid."

Frieza: "Ohh so I have a son?"

Queen Cold: "Yes, he's a spitting image of you. I won't tell you his name though, I'll let (Y-N) do that because you'll be super proud of it."

Frieza: "You're a bit excited about this aren't you?"

Queen Cold: "OF COURSE I AM! I finally have a grandchild because one of my sons has made an effort to start a family even though he isn't engaged."

Frieza: "We still going on about this? We can discuss it soon as I get to the palace."

Queen Cold: "Yes we're still talking about this. Wait what do you mean by discuss it when you get to the palace?"

Frieza: "Goodbye mother."

Queen Cold: "...Bye."

End of Scouter Conversation.

Roughly, five hours later Frieza's ship had landed on planet Arcos and seconds after Frieza came out of his ship and went straight into the palace to see if he could find anyone. As for Frieza's men like the Ginyu Force, Zorbon, Dodoria, etc they were all sent to a recovery planet for the time being. Not many people knew about the new lord that had been brought into the universe. Only, Vegeta, Raditz, Nappa, Ginyu, Jeice, Burter, Recoome, Zarbon and Dodoria knew about you expecting and didn't say a word to anyone as they promised. Frieza told Zarbon and Dodoria what was going on and gave them strict orders to answer no question why Frieza was having time off, and especially on his hone planet.

Time Skips 5 Hours.

"Hello?" Frieza let himself into the royal palace as he opened the fornt door. "Evening, Lord Frieza. Your mother is in the dining area, if you wish to see her." A servant of the royal family greeted Frieza. "Thank you." Frieza nodded and made his way to see if he could find his mum.

"Mother?" Frieza asked as he saw his mouth's figure for the first time in years. "Frieza. Thank goodness you're here. (Y-N) really misses and needs you right now." Frieza's mother stood up from her chair and walked over to give her youngest son a hug. "Where is she?" Frieza quizzed giving her a hug back. "In her room. She wanted to recover in there since she's made herself at home here. I'll take you there." Queen Cold replied and put an arm around her son as she escorted him to his firstborn. "Brilliant. After you've done that you can get yourself some sleep, you look exhausted." Frieza recognised the little bags under his mum's eyes. "I don't need any sleep I'm wide awake." Queen Cold chuckled as if her tiredness was nothing. "You're exhausted and done the best you can to look after my partner, now it's my turn." Frieza stopped his mother on the spot and told her what would be happening. "If you say so." Queen Cold shrugged and continued to lead Frieza on.

It was only minutes later till Frieza was in front of your bedroom door and took a deep breath with him opening the door to see you for the first time in months and his son for the first time. As Frieza quietly shut the door behind him, he had a quick look at you and noticed that you were sleeping; then at the side of your bed was a tub that was basically on a trolley with your baby inside awake and wiggling around. Frieza took stead steps closer to where his son was as he didn't want to scare him and wake you up.

"Woah, you do look a lot like me." Friza silently blurted out and glimpses down at his son.

Kuriza just remained lying down on his back, stopped kicking his arms and legs about then paid all of his attention on a man he'd never seen before.

Frieza then pulled a seat up to the side of your bed and picked up Kuriza for the very first time. Surprisingly, Kuriza was very active to say he was only a couple of hours old, but then again, he was half Frost Demon and half (Your Race) so he was bound to have a lot of energy. At first, Kuriza didn't know how to react to Frieza, the main people who have held him so far were you, Queen Cold and your doctor. But for some reason, Frieza just froze Kuriza and made him clueless. So to get a reaction out of his son before he started crying, Frieza brought his tail up and wiggled it in his son's face. After that Kuriza smiled and tried to catch his dad's tail with a cute look on his little face.