Frieza X Reader - Part 58 (This is how it goes down)

"Lord Frieza, Vegeta has escaped from the regeneration tank!" A soldier warned Friza the moment he saw his boss face to face. "What?! Zarbon who did you leave guarding him?" Frieza tightened himself up and angrily looked at his last right-hand man. "Appule, he's one of our top medical assistants." Zarbon gasped with a shocked face. "For crying out loud!" Frieza flew out of his room with Zarbon leaving the dragon balls unattended.

"Well your dad doesn't look happy." You held Kuriza back next to you as you saw Frieza furiously fly past you with Zarbon following behind him. "He never looks happy." Kuriza told you. "I know, well we might as well get something to eat. There isn't anything to worry about any more." You took Kuriza's hand again and walked with him. "Wait? What about the dragon balls? Wouldn't Vegeta have broken out of the regeneration tank to steal from father?" Kuriza stopped with his worried suggestion. "That doesn't matter, Kuriza. We're not a part of this dragon ball hunt, we're only on this planet because your father wants to become crueller than he already is." You honestly mentioned to Frieza and pulled him alone till he started following you. "If you say so." Kuriza kept his gaze down to the floor and didn't bother arguing with you.

As you and Kuriza sat in the canteen eating the stuff you'd picked out, you saw a huge explosion in the sky through the window. Not long after that, you watched five dragon balls skin across the water pure blue water and then watched Vegeta fly out of the window. All you could do now was think about Frieza's reaction to this and stay away from him as an argument would happen some how. Even though none of this was your fault, Frieza would still bring you into this.

"I knew Vegeta would do that." Kuriza sipped his drink with a little sigh. "We both did, son." You mentioned watching Vegeta fly away. "So what do we say to dad?" Kuriza asked you and swished his tail from side to side. "Nothing, it's his own fault for leaving them unguarded and not thinking of the obvious." You answered Kuriza in the best way of possible. "I suppose." Kuriza agreed with you keeping his eyes down on the table with a mumble.

You would have asked Kuriza what was wrong, but you knew what was coming next. He'd just beg you to stop arguing with his father, but you couldn't when you'd done nothing wrong. How can you explain adult issues to a child? If Frieza didn't take his problems and mistakes out on you, you'd consider helping him and go back to the way things were supposed to be, but you'd had enough of Frieza's crap and started turning agents him. The other reason why you didn't ask Kuriza if you could help him, is because you heard Frieza coming in your direction with his heavy footsteps on the ships metal floor.

"How long have you two been in here?" Frieza strongly asked. "About ten minutes." Kuriza answered looking over to Frieza. "And what about you (Y-N)?! Haven't you seen what your pathetic money friend has done?! If I got my hands on him he'd be dead by now!" Frieza angrily smacked his tail on the floor at you. "Don't take you anger out on me, Frieza! You're the one who was stupid enough to leave your headquarters without anyone guarding it!" You got up from your seat and strictly stuck up for yourself in Frieza's face. "I thought it would have been obvious that you would have gone back when you saw me fly past you!" Frieza leaned in your face while raising his voice. "Err no, you're on your own for this mission, Frieza! You have argued with me every day of the week for the last year and I'm sick of it!" You started to get more irritated with Frieza and pushed him back with your hands.

"WILL YOU TWO JUST STOP FIGHTING!?" Kuriza burst out with a scream and got up himself keeping his distance from you both.

Neither of you said anything in response to Kuriza, the pair of you were just too shocked. You widened your eyes and then lowered your eyebrows because you hated to see your only son on the edge of crying. As for Frieza, he just grinned with his teeth showing and went up to his son with his hand held out to him.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME!" Kuriza slapped his dad's hand away with his tail then flew out of the canteen.

"I'm done, Frieza. Once I've found Kuriza I'm leaving you, I can't take it any more." You exhaled and lowered your head. "What? A-are you being serious?" Frieza stuttered. "Very serious." You looked back at Frieza from behind your shoulder and left Frieza alone.