Frieza X Reader - Part 57 (Out of control)

Time Skips three days.

In the last three days things had just got very chaotic and out of control. This dragon ball search was getting too out of hand and now there was another search party for the balls. Apparently, some Earthlings from Earth travelled to Namek to find the seven balls and wish their dead friends back to life since Vegeta killed them.

Other than having three groups searching for the balls, it came to the point where Frieza was in the lead and had taken Vegeta out. As far as you knew, Frieza had five of the dragon balls that he kept in his headquarters. Then when Zarbon ran into Vegeta, he managed to knock him unconscious and left him at the bottom of a lake. Frieza obviously got pissed because he knew that Vegeta knew where one of the balls was at, so he forced Zarbon to go fetch him back alive. After that, he called the Ginyu Force for back up, Frieza didn't want to risk anything when he was this close, from getting his wish and he needed new scouters as his had been destroyed by some Namekians.

A short ten minutes had passed and Zarbon was back at Frieza's ship with a passed out Vegeta in his arms. So you thought that Frieza's threat must have really scared Zarbon down to the core for him to act this rapidly.

"That was quick, is he still breathing?" You ran over to Zarbon as you were on your way to see Frieza. "Sadly, the bastard killed Cui and Dodoria" Zarbon answered you and kept on walking. "Son of a bitch!" You raised your voice and harshly hit Vegeta in be face with the side the flam of your hand.

Vegeta let out a little "Ahh" as he was basically half dead and in tone of pain.

"I don't know who Cui is, but that hit was for Dodoria." You put your arm back down to your side and explained to Zarbon. "That palm strike was that powerful I felt it." Zarbon tensed up as he also got a taste of your strike. "Nice." You smiled with your teeth showing and left Zarbon as he was so you could go have a word with Frieza.

"Frieza, I need a word with you." You let yourself into Frieza's room and saw Kuriza playing about with the dragon balls on the floor. "What is it?" Frieza faced and stepped up to you. "This dragon ball search is getting too out of hand. You've killed hundreds of people for these five balls and you don't even know where the other two are, you need to calm down." You honestly put to Frieza hoping he'd take in your hint. "So? If they're not giving me what I want, then I do my work the easier way by killing the Namekians one by one till there is a dragon giving me my wish!" Frieza rolled his eyes in irritants with his dark response. "But you don't even know how to use the dragons balls, what if they don't work and killing those innocent people has just gone to waste." You held your arms out with a worried expression on your face. "Everything will be fine, I'll be sure to leave some of the Namekians alive just in case if I can't work the balls." Frieza shugged with his plan. "That's a load of crap, I know you too well, Frieza. You'll get too out of control and destroy the palnet no matter what." You crossed your arms and went up to Kuriza. "Hahaha, believe what you want. You obviously don't know me well enough." Frieza turned away from you and mumbled under his breath.

"Come on Kuriza, let's go get something to eat." You tapped Kuriza's shoulder and headed out of Frieza's way. "Ok." Kuriza cheerfully got up and followed you.

So you held Kuriza's hand down the corridor so you could have some food and spend some quality time with him. You didn't mind Kuriza hanging out with Frieza because he is his dad after all, you just worried about Kuriza turning on you and becoming evil one day like his dad someday.

"Excuses us, (Y-N) and Lord Kuriza." A soldier of Frieza's barged past you both and straight to Frieza. "What the?" You asked yourself.