Frieza X Reader - Part 89 (Goku's return)

"What happened up there, mum?" Kuriza questioned as you walked back over to him. "Let's just say I'm glad that I didn't take you up there." You sighed not knowing how to tell Kuriza the news. "It's not good news is it?" Kuriza sighed knowing that something was terribly wrong. "...Yeah." You exhaled nodding to your son. "So that's it?.. I just have you now?" Kuriza mumbled trying to hold a few tears in as he jumped up to hug you. "No, look at everyone around you. They may not be family, but family doesn't mean related by blood all of the time." You highlighted to Kuriza and reminded him that there were others who cared for him. "If you say so." Kuriza sighed and rested his head on your shoulder.

"Hey, are you guys ok?" The Saiyan landed in front of you and thought to ask if you were ok. "Who the Hell are you? And HOW do you know our names?!" You held Kuriza up with one of your arms and used your other to point at the Saiyan. "I kinda know everyone here." The boy chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck as he knew who you was. "Then explain!" You demanded the boy. "Aha, I can't,  honestly I would if I could." The teen shrugged getting a bit more nervous.

"Never mind that, (Y-N)! HOW THE HELL ARE YOU A SUPER SAIYAN!" Vegeta pulled you out of the way and got in the boy's face. "Hard work, training, dedication and rest when it's needed." The lad answered Vegeta and started to sweat a lot from the top of his head. "ARE YOU SAYING I DON'T TRAIN ENOUGH AS IT IS!?" Vegeta screamed in the Saiyans face as he started to get irritated with him. "What? No! Look, I'm just here to meet Goku, because I know he's going to be here any time soon." The boy mentioned and started to walk further out into the open. "But why are you here? You're not answering anyone questions." Kuriza suddenly jumped down from your hug and started to question him. "Well, aren't you a little version of Frieza?" The kid laughed and looked down at the mini Frieza. "That's an insult to me." Kuriza rolled his eyes just to be awkward at the moment. "Ohh..." The purple haired Saiyan gasped.

"Look, just explain everything you can tell us. Because I'm curious about you and that jacket you're wearing, it's got the Capsule Corp logo on it and I swear I made this a while back." Bulma came in on the conversation also wanting to know what was going on. "Look, I honestly would tell you all if I could, but I can't, the only person I can tell everything to is Goku and he's going to be landing on Earth within three to four hours." The young Saiyan said the best of what he could say and held a Capsule in his hand. "Well that's dumb and how the Hell do you have those Capsules?" Bulma pointed being rather freaked out at the boy's items. "I bought them. But by all means, help yourselves. There's Soda, Beer and Hetap. I'm pretty sure you guys will want a drink while you're waiting for Goku, right?" The young fella grinned and clicked the Capsule open that had a mini-fridge full of cool drinks inside.

"Alright, we'll wait, but if Goku doesn't show up within three to four hours, you're explaining who you really are." Bulma put her foot down and grabbed a beer. "Fine with me." The kid smiled and scratched his head.

During the wait for Goku with the others, you had fallen asleep on top of a rock simply because of the heat and boredom. You'd had a Beer that the Saiyan offered you, but the heat had completely knocked you out, so this long wait went rather quickly for you.

Time Skips 4 Hours

"Oi, dipshit, wake up. That moron is landing." Vegeta slightly kicked you in the side with Kuriza stood next to him. "It's been three hours already?" You asked and covered your eyes from the sun. "No, it's been four." Kuriza answered. "Well, that went quickly." You stood up and dusted the dirt and sand off you. "For some it did. Once three hours was up, I wanted to start asking that boy questions in return for answers." Vegeta commented and crossed his arms. "But Bulma wouldn't let you." Kuriza ginned as he also now knew that Vegeta had something for Bulma. "Ooooo Bulma, wouldn't let you do something and you obeyed her. What a little cutie you really are." You laughed out loud and pinched Vegeta's cheek to purposely annoy him. "SHUT UP!" Vegeta screamed at you.

"So where's Goku at?" You walked over to Bulma held her shoulders as you looked over her left shoulder. "He coming out of that pod now." Bulma pointed as there was another ditch in the ground, that wasn't Bulma's back garden.

"YYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" Everyone that you was with, except Vegeta cheered as Goku popped himself out of a Space Pod looking healthy and well. "GUYS, FRIEZA IS COMING!" Goku yelled as he started to warn you all about Frieza. "It's all fine, dad. Frieza was taken care of hours before you got here." Gohan smiled at his dad for the first time in a very long time. "What? How does that work? Why are (Y-N) and Kuriza here?" Goku questioned rather puzzled that someone else defeated Frieza as well as himself, then he paid his attention on you and Kuriza as he finally saw you both standing next to each other.