Frieza X Reader - Part 54 (R.I.P Raditz)

"According to Dodoria, the Saiyan who sent himself to Earth got himself killed. I don't know how, but far as I know he's dead." Frieza explained to you while sitting himself up. "What? No, not Raditz." You lowered your head and feeling the mourning emotion hit you once again. "Look on the bright side, you've still got those other two monkeys living." Frieza attempted to make you feel better, but came out with the wrong words. "That's not the point, Frieza. One of my best friends has just died. All my life I've watched people die around me and now it feels like fate has started taking away my friends other than my family." You tightened your fists in anger and felt the rage from Raditz's death burn inside of you. "I wouldn't think of it like that. People die all the time and it's just unfortunate that it happened to be a friend of yours." Frieza held his arms out trying to keep his cool with you. "I need some time to myself." You got yourself out of bed, picked up your scouter and left your bedroom just so you could have a little chat with an old friend.

Scouter Conversation.

Vegeta: "Hello?"

You: "Have you heard anything form Raditz?"

Vegeta: "Yeah,.. he's kinda dead."

You: "For fuck sake... Do you know how he died?"

Vegeta: "From what I guessed, he was in a fight."

You: "Ohh God."

Vegeta: "Are you ok?"

You: "Not really?"

Vegeta: "Well I'll be honest, I'm not a very sympathetic saiyan so you're crying to the wrong guy for this subject."

You: "NEVER!?"

Vegeta: "Ohh indeed, Raditz's death doesn't bother."

You: "You're a heartless bastard!"

Vegeta: "I won't deny that. Well, I best get going, I'm eating a mutants leg and going to head to Earth for some dragon balls which will grant me immortality."

You: "I thought the dragon balls were on Namek?"

Vegeta: "Not that I know of. All I can suggest now is that you cover for Nappa and I then don't tell Frieza."

You: "For goodness sake, how long are you going to be?"

Vegeta: "A year... Maybe longer."

You: "I'll cover for you both as long as possible and that's it."

Vegeta: "Thank you."

You: "Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever."

End of Scouter Conversation.

Now that was out of the way, you could now confirm that you had lost a very good friend of yours. Even though Rdaitz was weaker compared to Vegeta and Nappa it didn't mean that he couldn't be a nice Saiyan who still had a heart. Raditz was a good friend of yours, he held Kuriza after he was born, he helped you out with work that you couldn't do and he trained with you from time to time; you were truly going to miss him.

"Are you finished crying yet?" Frieza peeped his head out of the bedroom door. "I suppose, you're a heartless bastard and I literally have no one to cry to." You stepped back into your room and went to look out of the window. "That's a lie, you've got me, our son and I'm pretty sure that the Ginyu Force will be a pillow for you to cry on." Frieza followed you and put an arm on your shoulder. "The Ginyu Force will have the same reaction as Vegeta, Kuriza doesn't know the Saiyans well enough and the reason why I'm not crying now is because I know you can't handle other people's emotions." You flicked Frieza's hand off you trying to keep the tears in. "You seriously think I'm that bad?" Frieza took a tiny step back in shock. "I don't think that, I know that." You faced Frieza with puffier eyes that were on the edge of letting the tears drop.

"That seriously hurts me, I want to be that partner that can be and do anything for you, and the fact you think I'm emotionless wounds my heart." Frieza couldn't help but turn away from you and walk a few steps apart from you. "Well it should. Your son adores you and so do I. Fair enough you're feared across the universe and rule it, but there is no need to push us away when we need you the most. It makes me question do you actually love me or am I just an object to you?" You finally let out your true thoughts and spoke what you've wanted to ask Frieza for ages. "And what makes you think that? I treat you like a queen and Kuriza like the next king. You're telling me I don't love you, think again!" Frieza began to get frustrated and clenched his fists at you. "FRIEZA! I've been with you for years, worked for you, had your child, helped you out and NOT ONCE have you said you thank you or I love you. I can be talking to you on the scouter and you'll hang up because I say "Bye, I love you." Just look back at how emotionless you really are." You heavily shock your head barging past Frieza heading for the door to end your massive fight.