Frieza X Reader - Part 36 (Landing and preparing)

Soon as your space pod landed on the coordinates it was sent to on planet Arcos, you were almost immediately greeted by some people who worked for the royal family.

"Greetings, (Y-N). Lord Frieza mentioned to us that you would be staying here at the royal palace for some time. I'm Karlx and will be serving you till Queen Cold arrives next week." A woman who was very Frost Demon looking introduced herself to you as your pod opened. "Has Frieza said why I'm staying here?" You questioned the women as you got up. "No he has said nothing. As far as we know, you're here for a break and meeting with Queen Cold next week." Karlx honestly told you. "Wonderful. So. May I have a tour of the palace?" You stretched out your limbs and asked. "Of course, follow me." Karlx bowed and told you to follow her.

After the tour of the palace with a royal servant, you thanked the woman who helped you and remained in your room for the rest of the night. Just so you could relax in the bath and be refreshingly clean, then after that you went to bed. But things didn't feel the same, for the last couple of years you were use to sleeping next to Frieza with him wrapping himself around you to keep you and himself warm. In a way it kind of upset you, because this was the first time in ages you'd be sleeping in a bed by yourself, but at least it had it's positives. There was more room for you and the bed you have at the royal palace is a lot more comfortable than the one on Frieza's ship.

Time Skips a Week.

Right now you had just got out of bed, had a good stretch and got changed into some suitable sensible clothing that would also cover up the tiny bump you had. Like you did every morning you had a look in the mirror and would just pay attention to your future son or daughter you'd have in months time. Over the last week your stomach had grown a very tiny bit bigger. It wasn't noticeable, but you could see the changes because you're the mother and you also paid much attention to your baby. The other thing that came into your mind was the looks of your child, you knew that he or she would be half of your race and half of Frieza's race. But what genetic information will your child take. Over the last few days you've been living on this planet, you had a lot of free time which you enjoyed, and reading was something that took up a lot of that time. You managed to read a full book about facts on Frieza's race, and the facts were really interesting and some were very surprising. Like male Frost Demons have the most dominant genes in the universe. All Frost Demons are born naturally powerful, plus the royal family being the strongest of them all. And surprisingly a Frost Demon can live without a tail even though it's their main source of balance.

After that was done, you had a walk round the palace and had some breakfast, but you had to be pickier than usual because anything cold like fruit or whatever was class as cereal here would make you feel sick or even be sick. Once breakfast was out of the way, you took a seat on the living room sofa and started to read on something new which was a booked based around the saiyans and mainly the legendary super Saiyan your friend Vegeta kept talking about. And speaking of Vegeta, you had an incoming call from him on your scounter which was something you had to answer.

Scouter Conversation

You: "Hello?"

Vegeta: "Where the Hell are you? Raditz, Nappa, Zarbon, Dodoria, The Ginyu Force and myself haven't seen you in ages. Where have you really gone?!"

You: "Good morning to you too, angry bastard."

Vegeta: "Can you just answer my question please?"

You: "Good morning Vegeta."

Vegeta: "It's night time at my current location... Wait... Is this a voicemail?"

You: "No, you idiot. I'm just being awkward because you're being like a prick."

Vegeta: "Sorry... How have you been?"

You: "Good, thanks for asking, and you?"

Vegeta: "Could be better. How come I haven't seen you in ages?"

You: "You mean a week?"

Vegeta: "Yes."

You: "I told you. I'm inspecting a planet for Frieza."

Vegeta: "And how long are you going to be?"

You: "I will answer your question, I'm just a bit busy at the moment. I'll need to call you back later."

Vegeta: "Ermm ok."

End of Scouter Conversation.