Frieza X Reader - Part 39 (Shh, don't tell anyone)

Please read this quick (A-N)

This chapter is mainly full of Scouter Conversations which means there won't be as much detail. If you get what I mean? Don't worry, I am not getting lazy with my writing, multiple Scouter Conversations in this chapter is the only way it'll be possible for me to carry and so the story will make sense. Some people may think nothing of it which is awesome. But I know some people hate FanFiction that is set out to look like scripts and if you do I apologise and hope you understand the reason why I've done this for only one chapter.

Thank you, you may now read. :)

By this point, your gears started to grind against each other because for some reason, every fucker in the universe wanted to talk to you. First Frieza and now Vegeta. Although you did tell Vegeta you'd call him back, but knowing him he would have just lost his patience and called you anyways.

Scouter Conversation.

You: "Yes, Vegeta?"

Vegeta: "Why didn't you answer your scouter? I've called you six times and you've only just picked up."

You: "I was talking to Frieza, grumpy ass."

Vegeta: "So you're still with him?"

You: "Yes and I'm going to stay with him."

Vegeta: "I kind of predicted that, so what's going on in your world then? You said you'd tell me."

You: "Ohh yeah, erm. You've got to promise me you can't tell a soul about this ok? You can't even tell Frieza."

Vegeta: "Why? Doesn't he know?"

You: "He does, but he doesn't know I'm about to tell you."

Vegeta: "Ok spill the beans."

You: "Well... I'm expecting. "

Vegeta: "Expecting what?"

Raditz: "DID I JUST HEAR THAT (Y-N)'S EXPECTING?!" *Said in the background*

You: "Is that Raditz?"

Vegeta: "Yes. HEY, SHUT UP! I'm having a private conversation, with (Y-N)."

You: "He's not even on the call and he understood what's going on."

Vegeta: "I'm not following, just make it clearer for me."

You: "I'm pregnant, Vegeta. That's why I'm on Frieza's home planet so I'm safer."

Vegeta: "... Wow... Ok... That was really... unexpected."

You: "Please don't tell anyone and make sure Raditz doesn't either."

Vegeta: "Sure thing."

You: "What's wrong? You sound sad?"

Vegeta: "I'm not, I'm just speechless."

You: "Ok. Shall I leave you with your thoughts and I'll call you back when I wake up?"

Vegeta: "Yeah, that would be best."

You: "Ok, bye."

End of Scouter Conversation.

Now that you told Vegeta the good news and had him off your back for the next couple of hours, you finally got yourself some sleep without any distractions.

Time Skips to the Morning.

You woke up at a reasonable time in the morning which was half nine. To start your day, you did your usual which was making sure you were clean and had something to eat. After that you were free to do whatever you wanted, so you gave Vegeta another call to see if he had something to say. But to make things more entertaining, you made yourself comfortable on the sofa and prepared to listen to Vegeta's real reaction.