Frieza X Reader - Part 65 (Struggling to fight)

"Guldo." Jeice, Burter and Recoome answered you. "What?! Why do I get to go first?" Guldo gasped and looked back at his taller teammates. "I wouldn't be insulted, Guldo. Take it as a compliment, we know what you have up your sleeve." Burter explained knowing the real reason why they put Guldo up first. "If you say so, but who am I taking on?" Guldo asked cracking his knuckles. "Us four." You raised an eyebrow up then pointed to the four of you as if Guldo's question was stupid. "...Ok." Guldo thought about his move then threw out a Paralysis attack.

The Paralysis didn't come into contact with you or Vegeta because both of you easily dodged it knowing Guldo's every move. But Krillin and Gohan didn't know what they were doing and became paralysed in the air.

"Come on I'm pretty sure you can do better than that." You scoffed and landed a few meters away from where the fight was going on. "Ohh I can." Guldo lifted up a tree with another move called telekinesis then began to launch it in Krillin and Gohan's way as they had no control of their bodies at all.

"AHH, (Y-N) HELP US!" Gohan screamed out for your help, but someone else helped instead.

Vegeta had just completely lost his patience and decided to end this round. With ease Vegeta just sliced Guldo's head off, then before you knew it, Guldo's head rolled around on the ground and his body just collapsed.

"WHAT THE FUCK, VEGETA!"? You shouted as loud as possible at the Saiyan then freaked out at the corpse on the ground. "Ohh please, (Y-N). You were basically asking these morons to fight us, now your yelling at me because we're one down on the opposite side? You should be thanking me, if you wouldn't have moved like I did, Guldo wouldn't have hesitated to have paralysed you too." Vegeta chucked his arm out the the side and pointed to where the dead alien was so he could make his point. "Yeah, thank you for saving us, Vegeta." Gohan thanked him. "Just shut up and keep on your feet next time, I won't be doing it again and especially if we're fighting those three next. They're way stronger than Guldo." Vegeta snarled at Gohan to then disintegrate Guldo's full body with a single hand.

"So..." Burter finally spoke out to the rest of his team. "Guldo is gone." Jeice followed up with in shock. "That bastard, I'll show that Saiyan who's boss. I'll kill him, along with the others." Recoome clenched his fists in anger and stepped up to the battlefield. "Well have fun." Jeice shrugged not caring much as it was less work for him to do.

"Great so we're now fighting, Recoome." Vegeta cringed not liking the next fighter. "Well it looks it." You gulped and stood closer to the other three.

"I'd get out of the way if I were you, (Y-N). Even though you're basically betraying The Frieza Force I still don't want to hurt you." Recoome took some steps closer to your team with a cocky expression. "I know you're thick Recoome, but now I think you're not acting your stupidity. Over the years I've been on Frieza's side I've trained so I can catch up to Frieza's power level. Meaning I'm almost at Frieza's level and stronger than your captain. You should know that I can kick your ass." You sighed closing your eyes at how dumb he actually was. "So is me avoiding you going to make me stupid?" Recoome grinned. "Probably not." You shook you head saying no. "Then stand aside." Recoome told you as you flew yourself up to safety so you were roughly out of the fight.

"(Y-N), you've got to be kidding us? We can't beat him on our own." Krillin panicked feeling his heart come out of his chest. "You've got Vegeta, you'll be alright." You casually mentioned. "But what if we get ourselves into an even bigger mess than predicted?" Gohan quizzed holding his hands out to the side. "Then I'll join in ok. Surely, you must understand why I'm not fighting these guys... Even though I was the one who kinda started this." You mentioned to Gohan to then mumble the last part to yourself. "Yeah, yeah we get it. You're supposed to be good friends with these jerks and fighting them will be too hard for you, welcome to the universe of awkward experiences." Krillin groaned and put himself into a fighting stance as Recoome gradually got closer.