Frieza X Reader - Part 92 (What's that?)

Time Skips a Year and a few months.

As a year and a couple of months passed everyone seemed to be doing just fine. It was pretty rare that you saw Krillin, Tien, Piccolo and Gohan, but as for the others they seemed to be doing just fine. Kuriza had grown a tiny bit taller and was getting stronger as he trained daily. Goku was still the funny and kind hearted Saiyan he always has been. As far as you knew, Gohan was doing pretty well in everything life put in front of him, but you never saw him because Chi-Chi drowned him in homework and Goku would have to sneak him out to train. Bulma's Parents were still being extremely nice to you and Kuriza, in fact, they were TOO nice to you. You didn't know if they were just always like that or if they had something wrong with them, but you weren't complaining. Yamcha was still the annoying bastard of the group and you always found yourself having to tell him to fuck off.

Then there was Bulma and Vegeta. The pair of them came out about their relationship a while back and it was something Bulma's ex, Yamcha wasn't happy about. It was probably why he was lurking around you a lot so he could get a reaction out of Vegeta since you were pretty close to him. Bulma and Vegeta did have their little arguments from time to time as well, but because they were both fisty animals, an argument was like a loud conversation for them two. The last thing they argued about was Vegeta's training. Even after a year of staying with Bulma, Vegeta was still doing his deadly training. About four times a week he would push himself to the point where he would need an oxygen mask over his face again. Then there was a new argument that had started just now in Bulma's kitchen.

"What are we arguing about now?" You joined the kitchen and went for a drink from the fridge. "THIS JACK ASS DIDN'T WEAR A CONDOM!" Bulma yelled at the top of her lungs. "What's that? Some sort of fancy hat?" You questioned and went to find a bottle opener from one of the draws. "No. Apparently it's a rubber latex thing that men put on their dicks." Vegeta explained to you still not being sure what it was. "Eeewwwww that sounds painful." You gave Bulma a disgusted look as you found the bottle opener. "It's not! It's a form of birth control!" Bulma shouted at you and Vegeta for being fools. "And that is?" You asked and opened your drink. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?" Bulma raises her voice again. "Nope." You shook your head and took a swig out of the bottle. "(Y-N) is an alien just like me so she isn't gonna know what you're talking about." Vegeta shut his eyes with a heavy sigh as Bulma's brain must have marked you down as a human. "Of course she is." Bulma groaned.

"Well, birth control is what us humans use to prevent unwanted pregnancy!" Bulma explained to you so you were on the same page. "Ohh. Ok. Well, good luck with that." You took some more sips of your drink and walked out of the kitchen. "She doesn't understand does she?" Bulma sighed thinking that you weren't right in the head like Goku. "Give her a minute." Vegeta told Bulma. "OOOOHHHHHHHHH! You're pregnant!?" You then clicked onto what Bulma had told you and stepped back into the kitchen.

"Damn, I never thought you had it in you, Vegeta." You chuckled at Vegeta who was blushing because your reaction was so positive. "Shut up." Vegeta rolled his eyes. "And now I can finally say I told you so. I TOLD YOU SO! Remember that little chat we had when I tricked you into holding Kuriza when Raditz and Nappa went to visit him?" You teased Vegeta remembering that conversation like it happened yesterday. "Yes! SHUT UP!" Vegeta groaned remembering that chat as well. "Please, don't tell anyone, (Y-N). You're the only person that knows other than Vegeta." Bulma pleaded you. "My lips are sealed." You grinned at Bulma as you promised to say nothing to anyone else.