Frieza X Reader - Part 83 (Knowing the Eartlings)

"Besides the shock from you being Kuriza's biological mother. I have to ask. What was that red mark on your stomach?" Bulma question as she was now calmly walking and talking next to you. "What red mark?" You lifted up your armour again and saw that your full body was pretty much red. "Do you think Grandpa did that?" Kuriza hopped in front of you to see the mark for himself. "Most likely, give it a few hours or days and it'll bruise." You nodded and rubbed your armour back down.

"Do I dare ask?" Bulma glimpsed at you in the corner of her eye. "I'll tell you everything once you've told me how you're still alive on Earth." You grinned at the blue haired girl and continued to follow her.

After Bulma invited you into her huge house, she got you and Kuriza a drink of water and the pair of you sat down in the kitchen on some stools. Bulma told you everything she knew from the moment she set off to Namek to the moment where she ended up on Earth again. After that, you basically told Bulma, Gohan, Krillin and the others your life story to this current moment in life. Then there was Kuriza who was bored out of his skull for the last two hours you were speaking to humans. Kuriza started playing with his tail as that was the only thing he had to entertain himself with. Although, Gohan did put a stop to that.

"Follow me, Kuriza." Gohan tapped Kuriza and walked backwards so he would follow him.

Your boy didn't say anything after that, he just jumped down from his seat and followed the half Saiyan to save him from boredom.

"So if you don't mind me asking? What was your relationship with Frieza like? From what I've heard he's, the evilest guy in the universe." Bulma mentioned to you as you watched Kuriza leave with Gohan. "He is. But when it came to Kuriza and I, he was very different. But not much different if you see what I mean? He wouldn't lay a finger on us or mean to hurt his family, but he didn't notice how much he hurt people mentally. When I come to think of it, I feel like most of my life was wasted with him." You illustrated back to Bulma as she now knew your full story. "I get what you mean. But you had your good times with Frieza. You have Kuriza and that engagement ring. WOO, it's gotta be worth more than all of the compounds under the Earth." Bulma replied to you and shifted the chatter over to your ring.

"It's not an engagement ring I'll have you know. Even Vegeta said that." You sighed and glimpsed at Vegeta who was leaning on a wall with his eyes and arms crossed. "Because it is! You don't have an expensive ring on your ring finger for no reason!" Vegeta pointed out and held your left hand up to your face. "That's because I can't take it off!" You snapped back at him like a dog. "Do you mean you can't take it off physically or emotionally?" Bulma questioned as you and Vegeta had your foreheads on each others. "Physically. If you can take it off, you can keep it." You held your hand out to Bulma to see if she could take it off. "I'll try, but I won't keep it." Bulma chuckled and tried to slip the ring off your finger, but failed.

"Hey, lemme try." Yamcha laughed as he nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "Wait a minute. Aren't you that guy who was killed, brought back by the dragon balls and also cheated on Bulma?" You snatched your hand away from Yamcha and though to double check with him. "Mmmmmmaybe." He nervously answered with his teeth showing. "You disgust me." You lightly slapped him in the face and turned away from him. "Aww." Yamcha sighed.

"Also, wasn't there four friends you need to bring back? How come you've got this one back and not one of the others?" You thought to quiz Bulma and see what she had to say to that. "For some reason, we got an extra wish. We were going to bring Goku back for "defeating" Frieza and because he's Gohan's dad, but Goku didn't want to return to Earth. So we got Yamcha instead. Even King Kai said it was best to wish Yamcha back before the other two because Tien and Chiaotzu are like best friends and that they would like to come back together. Then we agreed with the Namekians that they can stay with me till we wish them to a new planet, which we will also wish for the next time the dragon balls are ready." Bulma rather confusingly highlighted to you. "I see." You nodded and just agreed as you were now bored and tired of the dragon ball talk.

"So what about you? Do you and your little boy have anywhere to stay?" Bulma mentioned as she got up from her kitchen stool. "Nope." You shook your head. "Then it looks like you're staying with me! Follow me and I'll find you a free bedroom you can share with Kuriza." Bulma grabbed your wrist and dragged you out of the kitchen.

"WHAT! I can't do that! You have all of the Namekians and by the looks of it, Vegeta to look after." You glued your feet to the floor and stopped Bulma from pulling you. "Don't be silly, (Y-N). You've got a cute little boy to look after and I've got plenty of room. After all, weren't you the one who accepted Frieza's offer just so you want homeless year's ago?" Bulma wiggled her eyebrows at you using your past against you so you had to take her offer. "Well plaid." You squinted your eyes at her and eventually followed her again.