Frieza X Reader - Part 90 (Private talk with Goku)

"It's a very long story, Goku. I'll explain to you later, but for now, I think someone wants to talk to you." You responded to Goku and pointed over to the Saiyan with the sword on his back. "Eerrr ok. I've never seen him before, but I guess a little chat doesn't hurt." Goku shrugged and flew out of the ditch.

For about twenty minutes straight Goku and this unknown Saiyan were a good thirty meters away from the rest of you so you couldn't hear what they were saying. However, both of the Saiyan turned Super Saiyan which made everyone jump and made Vegeta jealous, but it couldn't be any more than a demonstration because they both relaxed back down a few seconds later. Then it was clearly seen that the purple haired Saiyan gave Goku a little bottle. No one knew what it was, but Goku did and it was a bottle of medicine that he would need to use in three years time. Then of course came the chatter of who this guy actually was.

"Thank you for this, Trunks. If I get stuck in a three years time I'll be sure to take it because these androids have one Hell of a fight coming there way. But I have to ask, who are you with? Like, do I know your parents?" Goku thanked the Saiyan named Trunks and really wanted to know who Trunks was related to. "I'm not supposed to tell anyone, but if I do, you can't say anything to my parents." Trunk groaned as he was dying to come forward. "I'll try." Goku answered. "You can't try, you have to promise, Goku. If there is the slightest mess up now, I won't be born in two years from now." Trunks put in a stricter tone at the fully blooded Saiyan. "Ok, I promise." Goku nodded promising Trunks.

"My parents are Bulma and Vegeta." Trunks honestly told Goku thinking if he made the correct choice. "WHAT!? NO WAY!?" Goku shouted at the top of his lungs and looked over at Bulma and Vegeta. "Keep it down, both of them aren't even supposed to see me, let alone find out my name by accident. If they ask, you forgot to ask my name." Trunks mentioned and pointed at Goku. "Ohh my lips are sealed, I wanna see how Bulma and Vegeta work out. Both of them are angry little things, so they're perfect for each other." Goku chuckled and couldn't help but jump in excitement.

"What's that clown so happy about?" Vegeta scoffed at Goku. "He signed a divorce form so he can now train forever?" Krillin suggested. "Haha, just imagine if Chi-Chi heard that." Bulma chuckled at Krillin's remark. "I'd probably be dead." Krillin sighed. "And the dragon wouldn't be happy about wishing you back either." You glimpsed down at Krillin making a little joke to brighten your mood. "Have you ever died, (Y-N)?" Krillin lowered his eyes at you. "Nope. But I have been on the edge of death and been strangled a few times, but won't go into detail with that." You grinned hoping Krillin wouldn't ask any more of that topic. "Good." Vegeta mumbled just so some people could hear him. "Hey look, Goku is coming back and that other guy is leaving." You pointed up so everyone took their eyes off you.

"Hi guys, sorry about that, it was a good job that Saiyan spoke to me when he did." Goku jogged back to the group with everyone surrounding him. "So what was his name?" Bulma decided to ask, thinking Goku would know. "Damn it, I forgot to ask. But he's coming back in two years from now so you can ask him then." Goku face plammed pretending he didn't know Trunk's name. "Three years." Kuriza corrected Goku. "Ohh, maybe it was three years." Goku sighed as he really did forget when Future Trunks was returning. "How do you know that?" Piccolo questioned Kuriza. "I was born with excellent hearing." Kuriza looked up at the Namekian. "So you both heard everything that guy told me?" Goku jumped in a little panic. "By the looks of it." Piccolo nodded at Goku. "Don't worry, I won't say anything." Kuriza chuckled at Goku with his cute little red eyes.

"CAN WE JUST GET TO THE POINT!? WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE THREE YEARS!?" Vegeta roared getting more and more pissed off with the group. "Three years from now, on May the twelveth, at 10am, nine miles away from South City, there will be two androids that will destroy all of humanity and the only ones who survive are that guy, Bulma, Gohan and Kuriza" Piccolo did the talking for Goku so everyone knew what was happening. "Ohh great, so what do we do about that?" Yamcha asked everyone in a worry as he didn't want to die again. "Train for three years so we have plenty of preparation time and recycle the bastards." You answered the human and crossed your arms. "Or we could get the Dragon Balls, ask Shenron to tell us where this android making guy is and beat him before he finishes with his plan." Bulma smartly thought about as it did sound like a plan that would work.

"No, I like (Y-N)'s an idea more." Vegeta scoffed and wanted to fight the robots years later. "Yeah, same here, I wanna deck me some androids." Goku cracked his knuckles with a smile.