Frieza X Reader - Part 4 (I don't know him)

Other Scouter Conversation.

Jeice: "Good day, Lord Frieza. Can I help?"

Frieza: "Yes. Come down to the medical ward because I need to find something out."

Jeice: "I'll only be a couple of seconds, sir."

Frieza: "You literally going to be seconds or you just saying that to impression me?"

Jeice: "Literally, seconds, Lord Frieza. I had a bit of an accident with a trespasser."

Frieza: "What happened? Someone punch your pretty boy face?"

Jeice: "... And bust my nose."

Frieza: "Christ, just get your ass over here."

Jeice: "Yes, sir."

End of Scouter Conversation.

In a matter of seconds some dude with red skin and lengthy white hait came down to the ward and met up with Frieza.

"You wanted me, Lord Frieza?" Jeice stated in front of your hospital bed. "Yes. Does this girl look familiar to you?" Frieza quired him. "I don't know her at all, sir. I've only encounter her when a member of your army tired to get in touch with any member of the Ginyu Force, and I was the only one in the area." Jeice explained the truth to his boss. "Ohh yeah, I remember punching you in the face." You blurted out. "And broke my nose!" Jeice mentioned as he could feel the swelling on his face.

"Well when you're both healed I want you two to have a light sparring match." Frieza got to the point and presented another fight. "What!?" You gasped. "Why, Lord Frieza?" Jeice had no choice but to ask his boss. "What race do you think this woman is?" Frieza pointed to you aasking Jeice. "You say Earthing or Saiyan I will kill you right now." You tightend your fists with a threat. "Well it's obvious that you're not a Saiyan because when I was fighting you I noticed you had no tail, no Earthling can beat a member of the Ginyu Force and I know for a fact you're not the same race as me!" Jeice crossed his arms and sharpened his Australian accent. "Just make a guess and quit stalling." Frieza sighed and began to lose his patience again. "Wait a minute... Are you a (Your race) from (Your Planet's name)?" Jeice remember the other human type of alien that you could be. "That's right. Apparently, she has been on your planet and trained with some of your people. She has also trained with Saiyans and her own race, that's why she is so powerful and managed to do some damage to my army." Frieza told something interesting to the red Ginyu Force member.

"But what does this have to do with me, Lord Frieza? I have never seen this female on my home planet at all. Never as a child, or grown up." Jeice unfolded his arms and looked at you. "Basically, this has something to do with you because I want to watch you two fight so I can see your styles. You may be different races, but I feel like this will be one interesting fight." Frieza roughly told and demanded that the fight would be happening. "If you say so, Lord Frieza." Jeice bowed and just went with it. "Good. Now leave me alone, you sun burnt thing. I've got some things that need to be answered." Frieza meanly waved goodbye to Jeice.

"More questions? I've told you everything you want to know! Just leave me alone!" You groaned and leaned forward as you'd had enough of Frieza. "You should be more respectful and polite to those who could kill you, mate." Jeice stated just before he left. "Juice you're annoying me." Frieza closed his eyes and heavily exhaled. "Sorry and it's Jeice not Juice, Lord Frieza." Jeice weakly smiled as he corrected Frieza. "I COULD NOT CARE ANY LESS! Just go lay on a sun bed, die or do anything long as if you're away from me." Frieza raged out loud and forced Jeice out of his sight. "Ok, I'm gone." Jeice shivvered and eventually left.

"I just want to ask you this. If you beat that Brench-seijin. How would you feel if I put you on the Ginyu Force?" Frieza quickly calmed down with a once in a life time opportunity for you. "Seriously? You want to put me on a fighting team that mostly dances? Count me out. I'd rather work for you and put myself to use soon as I have nowhere to go." You closed your eyes, crossed your arms and turned down the opportunity. "Very well then. I'll make another deal with you. If you beat Jeice in a fight I'll put you at the front with my two trust worthy assistants Zarbon and Dodoria. If you lose, I'll just make you an ordinary soldier. What do you say to that?" Frieza held his hand out and made a new deal.

"I guess that could be better for me. Either way, I would be a fool if I didn't take any of your offers because I'll end up homeless. I just know that I'm going to regret working for you." You phrased out loud and shook Frieza's hand. "HA HA HA! It's not that bad once you get use to it." Frieza confirmed the deal with you along with an evil laugh.