Frieza X Reader - Part 22 (The futrue)

After sorting out the new fresh scouters and passing them out to everyone with Zarbon, Dodoria and Nappa. You went to your room and decided to have some time to yourself and do your own thing for a change. But that didn't happen because you had the whole Ginyu Force calling you one after another on your new scouter to tease the life out of you about your relationship with Frieza. They said they were only testing their new scouters and only chose you to hear the news form yourself. About half an hour after that, Vegeta and Raditz were bashing down your door, well more like Vegeta was anyways since he was upset about the news. Raditz on the other hand just got dragged across the floor by the prince as he tried his best in holding him back from yelling at you; so you just slammed the door in his face and hoped he would calm down, and he did many years later.

Time Skips Five Years.

Over the last five years, many things had changed. You had obviously got a little bit older and a lot stronger. Frieza remained being the same old self he was five years ago and your relationship with him was brilliant, infact you felt like your were living the dream. You couldn't help but actually love him, when you're in bed with him he cuddles up to you and keeps you warm, he spends plenty of time with you, treats you like a proper girlfriend and he isn't afraid of people knowing about it either. As for the others: Zarbon thought he was getting prettier, Dodoria was getting fatter, Nappa went bald, Raditz got super tall with fabulous long black saiyan hair and Vegeta remained short and continued being an angry little fucker. But that didn't stop Vegeta from being like a younger brother to you. After all, you were basically the only person that cared for him and Raditz. And that's probably the reason why Vegeta was more accepting with your decisions, he understood why you still wanted Frieza to pay for what he did to your planet, then he understood why you cared for him to be stuck in a strong relationship with him. It may have taken Vegeta a while to calm down about the whole situation, but everyone else couldn't care less in the end... Some people even had the courage to say they saw it coming.

Right now you and Frieza were in bed and literally just finished some lovemaking both of you were up to. Once it was all over, both of you just laid on your backs next to each other and panted as if you'd just been in a battle that went on for hours.

"Tired?" You quoted and turned your head to Frieza. "Kinda." Frieza stretched and pulled you on top of him. "I need to get up, you want me to sort out those new soldiers don't you?" You gazed down at Frieza as your relaxed body was on his. "Pass me my scouter." Frieza pointed to the side of your bed. "What are you doing?" You passed Frieza the scouter and laid back on him.

Scouter Conversation.

Zarbon: "Evening, Lord Frieza. How can I help?"

Frieza: "Zarbon, I need you to escort the new soldiers around the ship. (Y-N) is busy, so tell them she apologises for other important business."

Zarbon: "Ok, when are they arriving, Lord Frieza?"

Frieza: "Roughly, fifteen minutes."

Zarbon: "Ok, it shouldn't be a problem, my lord."

Frieza: "Good, ta ta."

End of Scouter Conversation.

"It's as easy as that." Frieza then chucked his scouter to a side and put his arms around your warm body. "Now what am I gonna do?" You shrugged at Frieza as you didn't want to get bored. "Stay here with me of course." Frieza lowered his voice and began to gently stroke your soft hair. "I'll just fall asleep." You made your self comfortable on Frieza and rested your eyes. "That's fine with me." Frieza chuckled and carried on playing with your hair.

Time Skips Four Hours.

Four hours later you woke up in the same position you fell asleep in. Frieza was still under you with one of his hands on your head and the other one on your back. The room was almost pitch black, the only thing that gave you light was the glow from the scouters and the light of space coming though the window. You managed to pick up a scouter that was at the side of the bed and had a look at the time, and at where you was in space at the moment it said midnight, so you had no other option but to go back to sleep.