Frieza X reader - Part 30 (Something big)

Quick Yummy Ghost (A-N)

The art for this chapter was done by AnaJef3 who has also done some pretty cool art for me in the past too. I THINK their first drawing was shown in Chapter 10 and their last one will be pretty close to the end of the story. :p

Here is where you can find all of the art, so go check it out if you haven't

Here is where you can find all of the art, so go check it out if you haven't. :)

That is all, I hope you enjoy today's chapters. :D

So you did what the doctor recommend and did feel pretty embarrassed about having to hand in a urine same, but you knew it wouldn't be passed around as gossips and it was for the greater good so you did it.

"So now what? You've got my blood, spit, piss and other information. How long would you say before you get an accurate answer?" You questioned out of curiosity. "Twenty four hours. Not many people have been ill recently so we'll have more time to work on your case." Joja answered you back. "Awesome thanks for this." You thanked the medics and started to head for the door. "Where are you going?" A doctor quired you. "Bed." You responded to him. "I think it's best if you stay here." Your doctor attempted to persuade you into staying here. "Why? Don't get me wrong, I'm no medical expert, but I'm not dying so I don't see why I can't be comfortable in my own room." You told the doctor as you slowly walking backwards to the door. "Yeah she's not wrong... Plus I might have a suggestion on what might be wrong with her that will take less than twenty four hours to get results on." Joja spoke up then whispered the last part to his helper. "Ok fine, we'll come find you when we've got an idea on what's wrong with you." The doctor shrugged and allowed you to go. "Sweet, thank you." You smiled and walked back to your room where Frieza was still asleep hopefully.

"Your suggestion better be good." The medic pointed to Joja soon as you left. "Correct me if I'm wrong, Drey... But what if (Y-N) is... pregnant." Joja suggested to his friend. "WHAT? How is that even possible? How would intercourse work with her and Frieza?" Drey threw his arms to the side of himself. "Like normal intercourse other races would have." Joja simply replied. "But I thought Frost Demons reproduce asexually." Drey commented. "That's the most common reproduction, but if you look at Lord Frieza's family you'll see he has a mother and father & so do his ancestors." Joja told the truth of the royal family. "Wow, that has surprised me and opened my eyes. But you're testing for the pregnancy though, I'm not asking personal questions to (Y-N) and your theory being false." Drey pointed out thinking his work partner was completely false. "Ok." Joja nodded confidently.

Time Skips to the Morning.

It was roughly eight in the morning when you woke up next to Frieza who was still lying down next to you in bed with one of his hands playing with your hair.

"Morning." You yawned as you noticed Frieza inches away from you. "Morning, my love." Frieza gave you a kiss on the head then decided to get up to work. "We're you going?" You sat up and rubbed your eyes. "Going to do some work, the universe isn't going to rule itself." Frieza replied to you and stretched his arms out. "You mean you're going to boss a load of people around and call it ruling." You rested your head on your hand and yawned again. "Yep, I'll see you later, sweetie." Frieza waved goodbye to you and pressed a button at the side of his door to open it with someone on the other side.

"Good morning Lord Frieza, is your partner in?" Joja smiled with his teeth together and some fear running through him as he wasn't expecting Frieza to be at the door. "(Y-N)... you've got a medic at the door who is wanting you." Frieza turned around to you with a tint of superstition. "What?" You quickly ran to the door while slipping your armour on over your head. "Just let me know what's wrong with you this time because you're always at the medics." Frieza put his arm around your back and let you out. "Ok." You said and followed the healer back to where they worked.

"I'm surprised that Lord Frieza seems to be concerned about you." Joja walked beside you with a conversation starter. "He is a heartless bastard at times but he can be a decent boyfriend who will look out for me and will be concerned about me if he thinks I'm majorly ill." You honestly told what Frieza would be like with you in the background. "That's nice. I wouldn't say you're ill though, there is something that is causing you to have low energy and aches." Jajo mentioned to you. "Just tell me now then." You raised an eyebrow and stopped walking. "I honestly think it's best if you see this for yourself, because what we have to tell may be unbelievable to you." Joja continued walking down to me medical space while looking at you over his shoulder. "Fuck, I best brace myself then." You mumbled and started following the healer again.

A couple of minutes later you ended up in the medical area again, but this time to find out what was causing you to be ill, but apparently you weren't sick, so you were extremely confused and worried about this situation.

"Morning, (Y-N). I guess you slept well?" Drey greeted you soon as you walked in. "Yeah, I did actually. So? I guess you geniuses have figured out why I've been playing up?" You put your hands behind your back as you wanted to get to the point. "Yeah we have actually. But first we need to ask you something... Extremely personal, if that's ok?" Drey cringed and hesitated with his teeth showing.