Frieza X Reader - Part 47 (Welcome back to the ship)

A few more weeks had passed and everything was going just fine. Kuriza had turned out to be the average everyday baby, got himself into a sleeping routine and knew that he couldn't cling onto his parents twenty-four seven. He even shot his own blast for he first time and Frieza was super proud of that. It was a small attack and wasn't even harmful to hurt a human, but Kuriza still managed to surprise his dad.

Right now you were on your way back to Frieza's ship to live on for the next couple of years. You were a bit nervous about returning to the ship because you had no idea how much this would mess with Kuriza's routine and you had no clue how the soldiers or your friends would react to him. All you could do was wait and find out, soon as you took your first few steps onto the ship for the first time in months, you recognised that it was basically empty. The only people that were on the ship were you, Kuriza, Frieza and the ship's pilots. Frieza had commanded the pilots to pick up the Frieza Force and then from then on everything would go back to normal. Frieza would do his usual work, his men would take over planets and you would just look after Kuriza all day.

Before you knew it, the whole ship was full of soldiers again and you were in your room you would share with Frieza, so you were out of everyone ways. You were looking out of the window with your son in your arm who was entertained by space and what was in it. Then all of a sudden, your sounter began to beep.

Scouter Conversation.

You: "Hello?"

Ginyu: "Please tell me you're back on the ship?"

You: "Nice to heard from you too captain."

Ginyu: "I know right, same goes for you."

You: "And yes I am."

Ginyu: "YES! Have you got the little one? Is he with you now?"

You: "Of course, it's my job to look after him."

Ginyu: "Aww a little boy. Does he look like Lord Frieza?"

You: "Why don't you just come over to my room and find out for yourself."

Ginyu: "Really?"

You: "Yeah, I'm board already and only been on the ship for a few hours."

Ginyu: "We'll see you in ten. MEN LET'S GO!"

You: "Ok."

End of Scouter Conversation.

"What the fuck was that about? First, we don't see (Y-N) for months, then we get many weeks off work and now we're going somewhere. Captain. Explain." Guldo started and got up from his seat. "Ohh you're in for a treat. If you would have remained in that group call when you had a day off a while back, this would all make sense to you." Ginyu continued to laughed away. "Aww no way!" Jeice snapped and knew what Ginyu was talking about. "Yes way." Ginyu grinned. "Burter, Recoome hurry up we're going to see (Y-N)!" Jeice called out and got their attention. "What aren't you telling me?!" Guldo folded his arms in confusion. "Just follow me." Ginyu shook his head and set off to your room.

Moments later you heard a light knock at the door and you pressed a button at the side that revealed the Ginyu Force on the other side.

"(Y-N), WELCOME BACK!" Ginyu, Jeice, Burter and Recoome cheered at the same time. "Thanks, you lot." You smiled and took a step back to let the gang in. "So what am I missing out on here?" Guldo widened his four eyes. "Ohh yeah he doesn't know does he?" You chuckled and held your mouth shut. "Please stop teasing me and just say or show me what's happening." Guldo gave in with a sigh. "Come over this way then." You turned around and walked the Ginyu Force over to Kuriza's crib where he laying down still watching space.

"AWW!" Ginyu, Jeice, Burter and Recoome awwed out in the same time again. "I'm even more confused." Guldo eventually spoke out and locked his eyes on the baby. "(Y-N) had a baby, you dwarf! Why do you think she left for so many months with Lord Frieza having time off himself?" Jeice slapped Guldo in the back of the head explaining everything. "No." Guldo looked up at you as he didn't believe you. "I've got the scar to prove it." You lifted up your clothing and presented the c-section scar you still had. "Ooo that looks sore." Burter cringed. "It is." You admitted to him. "But he looks more like an asexual reproduction of Lord Frieza. Where do you come into this?" Guldo rattled his head from the shock. "Brown has never been shown in Frieza's family, but commonly seen in mine. No matter what there is always a brown feature on a person in my family such as skin, eyes, hair, nails, lips, etc." You listed and picked Kuriza up who was now smiling at you. "Woah, congrats. What's Lord Frieza like with him?" Guldo asked as he congratulated you? "Really good actually, he loves him to pieces." You grinned and plaid with Kuriza's little tail that stuck out of the blankets.

"So what did you name him?" Recoome started his question. "Kuriza." You answered. "Great name. I bet he'll be like his father." Ginyu complimented your choice. "I hope not. I'd hate for my son to turn out like his father. Sure, I want him to be strong so he can protect himself, but showing no mercy and killing innocent people is not the son I want to bring up. But yet, a part of me actually loves Frieza, then most of me hates him because of what he did to my homeworld, and I still want my revenge." You shut your eyes and sighed as you honestly said what you meant.