Frieza X Reader - Part 85 (Photos)

As you fell back on what was now your new bed, you remembered something you had kept. When Kuriza was on your bed resting on Namek in Frieza's ship, you picked something up and knew it was worth saving. It was a few photos that were taken of you many years back. Some of them were from when you lived back on (Your Planet), some of them were from planet Vegeta, some of them were from when you got with Frieza, some of them were you with your friends, like Raditz, Ginyu, Burter, etc and some of them were from when Kuriza was born.

You flicked through the photos and your first one was you and your family on your homeworld. You never knew why Frieza blew it up, but you knew it was something that needed to be answered.

Your second one was your two best friends back on planet (Your planet). You decided to keep a picture of them both together because you were off world A LOT and you did miss them greatly when you left.

The third picture was an image of a very young King Vegeta. In fact, it was taken before the Vegeta you knew today was born, once you checked the date on the back. You knew the next time you saw Vegeta, you would have to give it to him. It would mean a lot more to him than you.

Next, was a photograph of you serving King Vegeta in his royal palace. It wasn't a very exciting picture, but was beautiful to look at. You dressed up in royal Saiyan armour and serving their king was a huge honour for you back then.

The next few pictures were of you and your friends from a few years back when you were a huge party animal. There were a few smart ones in their too. Like a picture of you in full armour with the Ginyu Force and then there was one of you and the three Saiyans. How this took you back to good times.

"I finally found our room!" Kuriza cheered as he opened your bedroom door. "That's good. Your side is over there and you have a bit more room now." You sat up and clean the tear away from your eye as you pointed over to your son's side. "Oooooo this looks nice. What are you looking at? Kuriza had a quick gaze at his half, but was more interested in what you were looking at. "Just some old photos." You answered then leaned back on the headboard of your bed. "They do look pretty old, when was this took?" Kuriza jumped up on your bed and sat in between your legs and held the photos you had already looked at. "Year's before I met your dad. If my homeworld was still about today, that would be your grandfather and grandmother from my side." You pointed at your parents so Kuriza knew who they were. "Woah, which ones are you looking at now?" Kuriza dropped his jaw and wanted to see the others.

"Just moving along to picture of your father and I. This one was taken when we kept our relationship hidden from everyone because your dad was supposed to be interested in royals and not his employees." You giggled and pointed at you and Frieza who hadn't changed much. "I see, there's even one of you and Uncle Cooler?" Kuriza pointed out being pretty surprised. "Yep, that photo took to confirm that I was your father's second in command by some else who was royal." You explained the reason why you had a picture with Cooler. "I like that one." Kuriza nodded.

"Aaawwww, baby pictures!" You squealed as baby Kuriza was the cutest little thing ever. "Ohh no." Kuriza widened his eyes and tried to escape. "Come on, I'm gonna show you how adorable you were when you were a little smidge." You held Kuriza back and forced a baby picture into his face.

"And that, was taken when you were first born." You grinned at baby Kuriza since he could actually fit in one of your arms when he was born. "HOW SMALL!?" Kuriza held the picture up into the light to see if he saw it correctly. "You're still pretty small now. Your dad is only five foot and a peanut." You scoffed knowing Kuriza wouldn't turn out to be tall. "Yet, Cooler is massive compared to us?" Kuriza rolled his eyes at you. "Well, it looks like you and your dad are the unlucky ones. After all, five foot is the average high for your kind." You rubbed the top of your child's head as a little tease. "I like this one though." Kuriza pointed at the deck of pictures you had in the other hand. "This one of you and Frieza?" You brought up to the front of the pile which was Frieza holding Kuriza when he was only two years old. "Yep, it's the only time I've seen my dad smile at something NOT evil." Kuriza funnily answered as Frieza did only smile when something evil was going to happen. "Keep it if you like. I've got all of the memories up here." You handed the picture down to Kuriza as you pointed at your head. "Thank you." Kuriza grinned and kept the picture for himself as a memory.