Frieza X Reader - Part 67 (Oops)

After Recoome had let go of you and fallen to the ground with his face in the dirt you could finally give the Senzu Bean to Vegeta so he was finally fully healed.

"How many people have you killed in your life, (Y-N)?" Vegeta blankly asked with the bean in between his index finger and thumb. "Zero. Why?" You looked at him with your answer. "Make that zero a one because I think you just killed Recoome with a simple blast." Vegeta chucked the bean in his mouth explaining to you. "What?!" You rapidly turned your head to Recoome's body that was still in the same position.

"So after all of these years of refusing to kill a soul you make your first blood Recoome." Burter finally spoke out. "It was an accident!" You exclaimed trying to keep yourself under control. "Totally, tell you what. To make this fair, we'll go two on one." Jeice laughed and stumbled up to you with Burter by his side. "Great." You shut your eyes and prepared yourself for the fight.

As Jeice and Burter came at you from each side with speedy heavy attacks, you managed to block Burter's then was going to block Jeice's but someone got in the way.

"It's my turn now, you two are fighting me. Stand aside, (Y-N)." Goku joined in and covered Jeice's attack for you. "You seriously want to take these guys on yourself?" You went back to back with Goku with your guard up. "Yeah, they might warm me up." Goku lightly chuckled with his guard up too. "Knock yourself out." You flew up and landed straight next to Gohan and Krillin so you were out of the way.

"Bring it on then, orange boy." Jeice growled at Goku after you left. "You're orange yourself, Jeice." Burter distracted his teammate by accident with his remark.

That gave Goku the perfect chance to simply punch Jeice in the face with a normal tight fist.

"OOO!" You, Vegeta, Gohan and Krillin let out in sync with a little lean back. "AAAHHHHHH, YOU WANKER!" Jeice groaned out in pain with his hands covering his nose. "You wanted to fight." Goku blackly explained to him. "I'll make you pay for that, you freak of nature." Jeice snarled which singled Burter to attacked Goku at the same time as him.

Sadly, for those two, Goku avoided there hits and blasted them both meters away from him.

"I think this guy might be trouble, Jeice." Burter landed on his feet like a cat telling Jeice. "NEVER!" Jeice rather loudly and sarcastically shouted back at Burter.

As the fight between Jeice, Burter and Goku continued for another ten minutes. Things started to get more hectic. Vegeta was feeling the urge to join in and show another Saiyan how it was done the real way. Jeice placed a few painful hits on Goku, but Burter still didn't manage to lay a finger on him which irritated his nerves to say Burter "is the fastest in the universe" Then for someones scouter began to beep halfway through the fight which was just pure rude.

Scouter Conversation.

Jeice: "Yeah, Captain?"

Ginyu: "Jeice, what's happening?"

Jeice: "Vegeta killed Guldo, (Y-N) killed Recoome and Burter and I are fighting this new fella who has landed on the planet."

Ginyu: "WHAT?! Two of us are dead?!"

Jeice: "Yeah, the dirty fuckin' traitors."

Ginyu: "Get Burter to kill them. KILL THEM ALL I TELL YOU!"

Jeice: "Right ok, I am fighting at the moment too you know."

Ginyu: "I know, I can hear the fight in the background. I want you to get out of that fight, leave Burter to the rest and come back to the ship. Surely, they must be getting tuckered out now."

Jeice: "Err n..."

Ginyu: "IT'S LORD FRIEZAS ORDER'S, JEICE! GET YOUR ASS BACK OVER HERE!"

Jeice: "Ok, ok, I'm coming."

End of Scouter Conversation.

"Burter, can you handle this by yourself? The Captain has told me that Frieza wants me back at the ship or something like that." Jeice told Burter Frieza's orders and pressed a button on his scouter. "Err no. Us two are struggling with this new guy never mind him, Vegeta, the dwarf, kid with a terrible hair cut and (Y-N). I'll be squashed like a bug" Burter cowardly said to Jeice keeping his fighting stance. "Well good luck, pal." Jeice mentioned and flew as fast as possible out of the situation.

Vegeta saw what was going on with Jeice leaving the fight so soon, so to make sure he didn't get away, Vegeta shot a beam up at Jeice so he crashed back down. Unluckily, Jeice turned around, cut the attack in half and threw one back at Vegeta so he had a distraction to get out of the area safely.

"So it's just us two then?" Goku allowed Jeice to leave as he didn't see it as a threat in him leaving. "Yep, let's continue?" Burter nervously smiled and got ready to carry on fighting in Frieza's name.

"FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, KAKAROTT! THIS! IS HOW! IT'S DONE!" Vegeta lost his patience for the second time and made this fight come to an end by kicking Burter to the ground as he flew through the air then finished it off by standing on his head with his full body weight.

"EWW!" You, Goku, Gohan and Krillin cringed at the same time as blood splattered everywhere.