Frieza X Reader - Part 78 (The explosion of Namek)

King Cold eventually left you and Kuriza alone and you were definitely surprised with how you got away with that. It was a fifty fifty chance he heard your conversation and you had your fingers crossed he didn't. Even though you were still through with Frieza, you still didn't want King Cold on your case as that would cause more fuss.

"He's going to find out your my mother sooner or later." Kuriza brought up once King Cold had gone elsewhere. "...I know. It's just best to keep it a secret for as long as possible." You nodded feeling like King Cold already knew your secret.

From then on you decided to get comfortable and relax where you were sat. However, Kuriza was way ahead of you and leaning on you for comfort, so you put an arm around him. You had no idea how long you were going to stay on King Cold's ship, so your planned on giving Frieza an hour to show up and if he didn't, then you were definitely going to leave with Kuriza.

For the next couple of minutes, you rested your eyes and felt yourself drifting off to sleep, but spot on five minutes later, you felt the whole ship shake like a hurricane with a huge explosion sound coming from the outside of space. You quickly opened your eyes and saw that Namek had exploded into millions and millions of pieces.

"That doesn't look good." You widened your eyes in shock and slouched down where you sat nervously knowing Kuriza saw a planet explode that his father was on. "Of course it doesn't look good, my father was on that planet!" Kuriza shot up in stressful anger not liking the looks of what he just saw. "Kuriza calm down. You dad will be ok. I've seen him blow up and survive similar blasts years before you were born." You brought up knowing that Frieza wouldn't have a problem living after the explosion. "I'm going to see grandpa." Kuriza shook his head having a bad feeling about this. "Well, that's a first." You rolled your eyes and followed after your son.

Kuriza ran down to his grandfather's headquarters to see what was going on. Your son was a curious child and always looked out for the people he cared about most, but right now, you knew something was different about him. He seemed to be acting a bit more like his father for some reason. Normally, Kuriza was kind, sweet and innocent but you could feel his inner Frieza drifting out of him. It was probably a one off thing and he was most likely only acting like this because he was scared for his father. And even though you were Kuriza's favourite parent, he still cared and loved his father no matter what you told him. Frieza's race was very family orientated and stuck by each other no matter what the others did.

"What happened?" Kuriza tugged on King Cold's cape asking what was going on from someone who knew. "It seems that Namek exploded. But I wouldn't worry about it, my grandchild. Your father will still be out there alive." King Cold looked down at Kuriza and picked him up so he was sitting on his shoulder.

From then on, you stood back and pretended to keep guard on the door to King Cold's headquarters so nothing looked too suspicious. Long as if you were in reach of Kuriza and could hear what was going on, you didn't mind where you stood.

"I've found him, sir. It's a very faint signal, but we've managed to track down Lord Frieza's destination!" One of King Cold's main polites yelled out as he put Frieza up on the monitor. "That's disgusting!" Kuriza shit his eyes wide open feeling something come up his throat as he just witnessed his father in half. "There is a child here for goodness sake, have some common sense and bring my son on board immediately!" King Cold demanded as he had a proper telling off at the polite for showing the youngest Lord his dad cut in half.

Kuriza had to leave King Cold's headquarters and you followed him of course. You could see that he was scared by the image he just witnessed. If it was up to you, you'd have the man beaten up to a pulp, but in this situation, all you could do was take Kuriza to the closet bathroom and hope he wasn't as bad as he looked.