Frieza X Reader - Part 61 (Teaming up)

"So what's your name kid?" You flew at the Saiyan's paste since he wouldn't be able to go as fast as you. "Gohan. And yours?" Gohan answered you as he looked at you. "(Y-N)." You replied. "Cool, all I need to do is explain everything to my friends Krillin and Bulma. Then we should be good to go." Gohan explained as he carried on flying with you. "Sounds good to me." You nodded to him.

A couple of minutes later you were back at the hideout place where Gohan and his friends were sitting at as they wanted to lay a low profile, but you knew if they remained here they would be seen and bullied into giving someone else the dragon ball they had.

"Gohan, who's that?" Bulma asked as you both landed in front of her. "This is (Y-N), she used to work for Frieza but she said she can help us out, if we help her out." Gohan stated to tell Bulma. "Are you serious? Why would you bring someone who works for Frieza here to us? I bet she's stronger than your dad, Gohan." Bulma folded her arms in a pretty irritated manner. "If I was going to hurt you, I would have done it already. I saw you earlier then ignored you on purpose, then I came back for your help but Vegeta and Zarbon got in the way. Also, you wouldn't have this dragon ball if I was going to get in your way." You honestly took down Bulma's point so she wouldn't have to worry about you.

"She's got a point, Bulma. So what do you need help with?" Krillin went onto your side to ask you what you needed. "Well, I need to find some kid called Kuriza, he looks like Frieza but he's brown and not purple." You explained to Krillin. "Ohh yeah, I should have guessed that." Krillin said out to himself.

Moments later you'd explained the important stuff these guys needed to know and they were very grateful and surprised. The only thing you didn't tell them was that you are related to Kuriza and that he is actually your son with Frieza being the father. They knew Frieza had a little five year old, but if they found out he was yours too, you could be mocked for not looking after your son properly and they would probably panic because of the relationship you had with such an evil villain. Bulma asked why you're looking for Frieza's son and why he's not doing a good job at parenting. So to cover up your mother character, you just told her that he got lost and Frieza sent you out to look for him because your life depends on finding him, since you were a clumsy yet strong solider. Thankfully, she believed it and so did the others so you went with the flow.

Soon as you explained everything there was to know Krillin and Gohan quickly bent their knees and started to feel the heavy power coming their way.

"Ohh crap, I think Vegeta is coming back!" Krillin exclaimed with a panic. "What?" You shockingly shook your head at Krillin. "They can sense power levels without using one of those scouter thing a mig-jigs and what then sense right now is Vegeta apparently." Bulma answered to you and slowly backed away. "Really? That's pretty cool." You nodded with a casual face. "How are you not panicking? Vegeta has to be stronger than you." Krillin raised his voice worrying sick and forgetting about everything you just told him. "We'll be fine." You rolled your eyes then knew Krillin and Gohan were telling the truth about Vegeta coming back because you could see him plan for a landing.

"You. You bastards stole my dragon ball!" Vegeta harshly landed and pointed at everyone but you. "Vegeta chill the fuck out." You put straight forward and walked up to him knowing Vegeta wouldn't hurt you. "How can I? I was one ball away from getting my wish and now I have to kill these fools to get it." Vegeta answered you back chucking his arms out. "No one will be killing anyone." You demanded and put your arm around Vegeta's shoulders then walked a bit further away from the Earthlings so you could have some privacy with the Saiyan.

"How does she approach him so easily?" Krillin dropped his jaw at you walking off with Vegeta. "She did tell you that Vegeta won't hurt her as their relationship is very sibiling like." Gohan reminded his friend. "Ohh yeah, fingers crossed we're ok then." Krillin gulped hoping for the best.

"What are you doing helping them? Have you lost your mind?" Vegeta cringed and changed the subject. "I made a deal with them, if they help me find Kuriza I'll help them with the dragon ball search. I have no clue where Kuriza is and literally feel like crying, for all I know he could be dead." You snapped at Vegeta telling him your son was still nowhere to be seen. "He hasn't been found yet?" Vegeta gasped. "No, and I don't care who helps me find him, I just want my son back alive and then I'm leaving." You rubbed your eyes together trying to keep yourself together. "Damn it, so what do you propose I do then?" Vegeta knew he couldn't be an ass to you in this situation so he asked if he could help. "Team up with us. You get your immortality and they will be able to bring two of their friends back you killed, it's only fair." You crossed your arms fairly saying. "Wait you get three wishes?" Vegeta raised his voice at you. "Yeah, Kuriza was getting interested about the dragon balls so King Cold sent him a book with all there is to know about them and it just so happened that you get three wishes on the Namekian balls." You told him. "Wow... Alright fine... I'll team up with you and those punks, but my wish is first you hear me?" Vegeta demanded to you. "Yeah whatever." You turned back around to Krillin and Gohan shrugging at Vegeta.