Frieza X Reader - Part 37 (Meeting Queen Cold)

"Morning." You put your scouter down and grinned at the well dressed woman standing in front of you. "Morning to you as well. Would you happen to know where my son's significant other is? I'm here to have a chat with her." The posh lady questioned you. "She's talking to you right now, miss." You smiled and hoped she would be understanding. "Ohh wow... I wasn't expecting... a Saiyan?" The woman guessed your race and widened her eyes.

You didn't say anything you just dropped your eyelids hoping she would know the mistake she made.

"Earthing?" She guessed again. "(Your Race)." You corrected to her before she called you a Tuffle. "Of course you are. However, you do look like one now that you mention it. Well, I guess you know who I am?" She nodded and sat down so she was facing you. "Yes, you're the Queen." You answered her and easily nodded. "Yes. So. Where shall we start? Do you want to get to know each other first or do you want to get your ultrasound over and done with?" Queen Cold offered you your options. "I can go whenever?" You asked. "Of course. You're the one who's carrying my youngest son's child, so you're free to do as you wish. It's more of a comfort thing our race do. Whatever you're comfortable with, you can make happen." Queen Cold explained to you which sounded pretty luxurious. "I reckon I can get used to this." You grinned liking the idea of the Frost Demon's way. "I get what you mean, sometimes I think the only reason why I had another is because I liked the comfort... Anyways, what shall it be?" Queen Cold slipped in some humour to then ask you to get straight to the point. "I think ultrasound would be best first. Once that's over and done with I won't feel rushed." You mentioned and got up from the sofa. "Good choice, just follows me and we should be there in minutes." Queen Cold also did the same and showed you round to the doctor's area that had been built into the palace.

"Ohh greetings Queen Cold. And Lord Frieza's partner?" A doctor twirled around on his chair and guessed who you was with a pretty puzzled look. "You look confused?" You suggested to the doctor. "Well, when I heard the news I was predicting a female Frost Demon and not a female (Your Race), that race is super rare to find, if not that, almost extinct." The doctor kindly commented to you. "Well, at least you didn't get my race wrong." You shrugged and went with the flow.

"Dr Seaza never gets peoples races wrong, (Y-N). His intelligence is known to be one of the best in the universe. It's not even common he makes mistakes either." Queen Cold told you. "Cool, so how long have you been working with the royal family as a doctor?" You questioned the doctor. "Roughly, forty eight years." Dr Seaza responded to you. "Wow, so you're rather reliable then?" You figured out. "I would say he is, he managed to help me with Cooler and Frieza when they were born." Queen Cold passed over the fact to you. "Woah, that's impressive." You responded nodding your head. "So. Shall we get this ultrasound started then?" The doctor quizzed clapping his hands together. "Yeah, sure." You agreed and followed the doctor.

"Before we start you should know that ultrasounds work pretty different over here. Instead of having to lie down with me scanning you myself, we just have you standing up behind a screen that's similar to an x-ray. But it obviously does a different job and scans where your baby will be instead. It makes the process much easier, quicker and clearer." Dr Seaza commented to you and pointed over to where the screen was standing. "That's very new to me, I've never heard of it. But if you say it's quick and easy I'll go with it." You nodded and stood behind the ultrasound screen. "All you need to do is take your armour and underlayers off without being too revealing and just stand there for a couple of minutes. I'll do that scanning and if you want to have a live look yourself, just look down and you'll have a clear image." The doctor said to you and began to process after you did as he commanded.

A couple of moments later an image of your abdomen came up on the screen and so did your baby. He or she was still pretty small, but he or she was clear enough to make out some of the features there was on it.

"Wow, that's really clear." You looked down and saw the results yourself. "Indeed, some features have developed rather early too. You can see a tail starting to grow, the shape in the feet and a very tiny little point on the head. So it looks like your baby has taken most of Lord Frieza's genetic information. On the other hand, your child is looking rather healthy. However, because it seems like you're having a child that has Frost Demon looks, we may not be able to tell you the gender till he or she is born." Dr Seaza explained clearly to you. "Ohh yeah, I forgot you can't tell a Frost Demon's gender till they're born. But at least everything is ok. Will I need any other scans in the future?" You mentioned with a question at the end. "Yes, in about three months time come see me again and we'll do the same. But if you think you have any problems, just come back whenever." The doctor answered your question with a smile.