Frieza X Reader - Part 77 (King Cold or Cooler?)

Once Goku was out of your view, you headed to where Kuriza found the Ginyu Force's space pods and activated one so you could get off Namek. Kuriza had opened it for you, you just need to set some coordinates to the closest royal ship. You would have set specific directions to Cooler's ship, but you didn't know where he was and Cooler's ship was very similar looking to his fathers so all you could do was wait and see.

"Are we going to see Uncle Cooler or Grandpa?" Kuriza asked as he jumped on top of the pod so he could jump in it once you were ready to leave. "I don't know yet, I've set directions to the closet royal ship so hopefully your Uncle." You answered him and sat in the pod ready to set off. "Yeah, Uncle Cooler is more fun than Moody Grandpa." Kuriza shrugged and jumped in the pod with you and sat on your lap ready to take off.

It was only a five minute flight till you got close to another ship and things were looking good for you. The top of the ship was more purple than pink so you presumed it was Cooler's and that he was lurking around Namek to see what foolish plans Frieza had in mind, since he was that evil older brother that liked to spy on his younger sibling just to be an awkward pain in the ass.

So you set the pod to land on Cooler's ship and you were there within another minute. Once Kuriza got out, you followed after him and looked around to see if there was any familiar faces. The only familiar faces you saw were the ship's pilots and technicians who looked over to you very strangely and wondered why you and Kuriza were on King Cold's ship, but they didn't ask you obviously, so you asked them a question.

"Are we on King Cold's ship?" You asked the closets mutant to you having a huge doubt about being on Cooler's ship, because the men you were seeing didn't wear Cooler's one shoulder covered armour. "Yes, you are, miss. Would you like me to take you to him?" The mutant responded to you in a formal manner. "HELL NO! I want you to tell me where Cooler's ship is." You rapidly shook your head correcting the man. "Lord Cooler's ship is at the other side of the universe, it would take you roughly two weeks to a month to get there in one of those little things." The same guy told you pointing to the pod behind you. "Great, thanks anyways. Come on Kuriza, let's go." You rolled your eyes around knowing you would have to stay here.

So you and Kuriza left the room you landed in and quietly walked around the ship till you found somewhere to sit for the time being. Luckily, King Cold was nowhere to be seen, so you could come up with a plan just in case if you had to pretend you wasn't Kuriza's mother again for certain reasons.

"So if we see your grandpa, Kuriza. We'll say your father sent you here but told me to come with you for safety and that I'm your personal bodyguard till he gets back." You easily explained as you sat down with Kuriza on a window ledge where you could see Namek in the distance. "Ok, so your usual plan then?" Kuriza mentioned and stood on the window ledge with his hands on the glass viewing Namek that was hundreds of miles away. "Pretty much." You agreed with your son.

"I remember when you did that when you were a baby." You cutely smiled at Kuriza who was still watching space. "Did what?" Kuriza looked over his should and at you with his hands still on the glass. "Looking out of the window into space. I remember when I first brought you onto Frieza's ship, you would always turn your head towards the planets and stars." You explained your little flashback from when Kuriza was a newborn. "I find it fascinating." Kuriza smiled turning his head back outside with his tail slightly wagging.

"What are you two doing hear?" A posh male voice asked you both from behind. "Err... Your son sent me to bring Lord Kuriza here for his own safety. Mainly, because of what may happen to Namek." You gazed over to where the voice came from and answered King Cold as if you weren't Kuriza's mother. "And what is your plan to do here? Just sit here and not inform me about your visit?" King Cold leaned infront of your face getting suspicious and giving you an uncomfortable feeling. "I was told to just wait here for Lord Frieza till he got back." You randomly made up on the spot hoping your improving worked. "Well, I'm glad that you believe that my son will be able to survive an exploding planet." King Cold then stood up straight going along with what you were saying. "Lovely for you to clarify that, Grandpa." Kuriza sighed with a nod and tint of sarcasm. "Since when did you get an attitude, little man?" King Cold chuckled at his grandson's words. "About ten seconds ago." Kuriza answered him and sat back down next to you. "Ahh, it's a good job I love you." King Cold laughed again and rubbed the top of Kuriza's head before walking away from you both.