Frieza X Reader - Part 81 (Earth landing)

So you launched your pod back up into space and set a course for Earth. You knew nothing about the planet so it was going to be a massive unknown mystery. You didn't know what it's population was, what the food was like, if the temperature was hot or cold, how big it was and if it would be easy or difficult to find the Earthlings you met on Namek. The timer in your pod said you would be on Earth within four of their Earth hours and you didn't know how long that was, so all you could do was patiently wait. The pressure King Cold smashed on to you was still aching a bit, but not enough to say you were going to pass out. But while it was happening, you honestly thought he was going to crush your whole skeleton.

Time Skips Roughly Four Hours.

"Look it's Earth!" Kuriza tapped on the pod's glass as Earth came into view with your eyes. "Most of it looks like water." You squinted your eyes and leaned forward a little bit to see the orbiting planet. "I know right, maybe not many people live here?" Kuriza suggested. "Maybe." You shrugged your shoulders and leaned back in your seat.

As the space pod you was sat in was coming into landing with Earth and taking it's sweet time. You heard a loud beeping sound come from one of the speakers. You've never heard the sound before so it woke you up and made you panic. However, it was only an incoming call. You didn't ever know that you could call people when they're in pods.

Space Pod Call.

You: "...Hello?"

King Cold: "Don't think you're going to get away that easily (Y-N)! Frieza and I are coming for you and Kuriza!"

Kuriza: "Says the one who was injured by a single karate chop!"

King Cold: "If the teacher of Lord Beerus the Destroyer would have flicked you, Kuriza. You would be dead."

You: "Ok, well good luck finding us."

King Cold: "It'll be my easiest mission yet."

You: "Ok, can't wait to see you never."

End of Space Pod Call.

"Who is Lord Beerus the Destroyer?" Kuriza questioned the second you pressed the end call button. "A god who destroys planets." You gave Kuriza a quick explanation of who Beerus was as you put your arms behind your head to relax for your landing. "And that tall blue man was his teacher?" Kuriza continued to ask. "Apparently." You shrugged hoping that you wouldn't have the God of Destruction on your case now.

Eventually, your ship came crashing down to Earth and as you did, you and Kuriza were whipped forwards as the landing was super heavy on you both. The pod had made a huge hole in the ground and slowly opened up. As you looked out of the window, you saw a few faces that looked down into the ground and they seemed to be pretty surprised.

"Let's go then." You nudged Kuriza as you kicked the door open.

"What the?" A human from above spoke out. "Is that who I think it is?" A different and familiar voice let out. "(Y-N), Kuriza? Is it really you?" Gohan cheers as he got an image of you both.

"No, we're just look alikes, Gohan." Kuriza answered and floated out of the ditch with you. "Out of all the land on the Earth, you decided to do it in my back garden?!" Bulma yelled at you in a way so you couldn't tell if she was joking. "You know, you can't pick where you land in those things?" You rolled your eyes at Bulma and pointed at the muddy ditch. "Sure you can. If the technology is THAT good in space, surely you must be able to land a metal ball." Bulma folded her arms trying to prove you wrong. "You can't land them actually. It's just pure luck where you land." Vegeta groaned as he popped in on the conversation backing you up. "You're hear too?" You dropped your jaw after seeing Vegeta alive and well. "Sadly." Vegeta mumbled. "What about Goku?" You pointed your head at the others that seemed to be at Bulma's massive mansion. "He said he doesn't want to come back. We tried wishing him back with the Dragon Balls, but he refused." Bulma explained to you that Goku wasn't on Earth and possibly dead.

"Wait a minute. What about Frieza? Did Goku get rid of him?" Krillin mentioned hoping that was the end of that villain.

After that, everyone looked over at you and Kuriza as you were the only two to know if he was still living. "Ooohhhhhh crap." You mumbled on the spot knowing that Frieza would make his way to Earth at some point with his daddy.