Frieza X Reader - Part 68 (You're helping me!)

"Really, Vegeta? It's gone everywhere." You roared out after Vegeta flipped off Burter's squashed head. "That moron was taking the piss with that fight and he knows he was. Don't forget, this is a race to find out how we use the dragon balls. We don't even have one left over from Ginyu's invasion and we have no way in finding out the password. Frieza is probably immortal already!" Vegeta raised his voice and pushed you back with a finger to reminded you of the real situation. "Vegeta, you're a fucking idiot. If Frieza was immoral by now there would be a big fuck off dragon in the sky and I think we would all be fucked in five minutes time. Plus don't forget, Dende. Before we started our fight with the Ginyu Force I told him to find a way to get the password for the dragon balls and meet us back here or at a ship huge space ship if we're not here. It's called smart thinking. I've got this all under control." You nudge Vegeta off you and explained what you organised in a clear voice so everyone heard you.

"So that's the reason why Dende left. Good thinking, (Y-N)! I knew there was a reason why you told him to go." Krillin complimented you as he liked what you set up. "Although I did want him to be safer as well so it was for the best." You told Vegeta and smiled at Krillin's remark. "So what do we do now then?" Gohan butted. "You're helping me look for Kuriza." You answered him. "I know that this Kuriza search is important to you. But do we seriously have to do it now? The two strongest Ginyu Force members are out there still alive with Frieza probably protecting the dragon balls from us. What's more important right now?" Vegeta commented trying not to be funny with you. "You don't think much do you? Not only do we all have a deal in set up. But if we look for Kuriza now before getting the dragon balls back, Ginyu and Jeice will be surprised that it has taken us this long to get back to Frieza's ship thinking that Burter has done an ok job." You spoke another smart idea back to Veegta, reminding him that you had a plan in line. "Burter's power level is on their scouter's, dumb ass. They'll notice if he's dead and GINYU will probably come after us." Vegeta raised his voice at you as he used the brain in his huge head for once. "That's if they pay attention to the notifications on their scouters and they don't unless it's an incoming call. If you listened to Ginyu talking to Jeice over the scouter, you'll know that Ginyu was not aware of Guldo's and Recoome's death even though his scouter would have told him before Jeice did." You cleverly and loudly commented back to Vegeta.

"So are we following where the orange guy went or just yelling at each other?" Goku pointed out to break up the mini argument you were having with Vegeta. "No. Vegeta, Gohan, Krillin you know who I'm looking for. Split up, keep a low power level and meet back here in half an hour. Goku, you can come with me, I'll explain everything to you while we're having a look around." You shut your eyes and rubbed them together at Goku's stupidity. "Ok." Everyone nodded and quickly flew away in different directions so no questions would be asked.

"So what is going on exactly? How is Vegeta now on our side? You must be pretty close to him if he lets you shout at him like that." Goku started to ask and slowly fly into the air with you. "Basically, I made a deal with your son and best friend which was if I help them with the dragon balls they help me find some kid called Kuriza. As you can guess, Vegeta wants the dragon balls too so I said you three help me and I'll make sure Vegeta gets what he wants and that you get two friends brought back to life." You shortly explained to Goku what had been going on for the last couple of days and flew around Namek at a steady paste. "Ahh, I see. So did you work for Frieza too?" Goku understood you and asked his next question. "Yep, I just need to find his son "he got lost" a couple of days ago and Frieza is threatening me with my life if I don't find him." You rolled your eyes passing the same lie on to Goku. "Why would Frieza kill his own partner for his son going missing? And wouldn't searching for his son be more important than hunting for dragon balls? When my son was younger and went wondering outside of the house which ended up with him going missing some times, I panicked my heart out." Goku truly told you hoping he'd catch you out. "I know right, it's scary." You exhaled not noticing how Goku worded that to catch you out. "HA! So you are closer to Frieza than anyone else and I'm not talking in a friendship way either." Goku point his finger at you with a laugh. "Excuse me?" You gasped with a blush across your cheeks without making eye contact with the Saiyan.

"I knew it, Frieza's son is your son too. HEHE!" Goku hugely grinned with his teeth showing. "Ok, it's true. I'm in a complicated romantic relationship which Frieza. The only reason why your son and Krillin don't know is because I don't want to scare them." You folded your arms giving in as Goku somehow knew about this. "What?! I'm not scared. Why would Gohan and Krillin be scared?" Goku held his hands to the side of his body and flew I front of you. "Because they've seen Frieza and you haven't. Which confuses me. How come you know about my son with Frieza?" You told him to then throw a question back at him. "I died not long back on Earth then got brought back with the dragon balls to fight Vegeta. After that, I still had contact with a guy called King Kai and he knows all about Frieza including you and the relationship you have." Goku shortly listed over to you. "Fucking Kais. They can't keep their mouths shut." You tightened your fists at their bean spilling. "I wouldn't worry though, I'll try my best to not say anything to Krillin and Gohan." Goku took your hand making a promise to you. "You won't try, Goku. You will." You put your free hand on top of Goku's as a way to say keep quiet politely.