Frieza X Reader - Part 10 (Talking to Frizea)

Important YummyGhost (A-N)

The Frieza art in this chapter is not mine so please don't give me the credit for that. This Frieza drawing is by AnaJef3 who has done A LOT of badass Dragon Ball pictures and if you want to see more of what she has to offer, go check out her Dragon Ball Art book that looks a bit like this.

Basically, I suggested some Frieza pictures for her to do because we have made a pretty cool acquaintance on Wattpad and she is very supportive with the previous Dragon Ball FanFictions I've already written

Basically, I suggested some Frieza pictures for her to do because we have made a pretty cool acquaintance on Wattpad and she is very supportive with the previous Dragon Ball FanFictions I've already written. Except more of her art to appear in future chapters.

You may now read. :D

"Why do you refuse to let the prince know the truth about his home planet? I had to tell the poor kid an astroid hit his planet when he asked me about it. You also took him away from his father, so he at least gets to know the truth!" You snapped at Frizea as you promised Zarbon you'd talk to Frizea about this. "Vegeta can never know that I killed his father and destroyed his planet. He can know about your planet for all I care, but if he finds out I did the dirty work on Planet Vegeta. You'll have to pay with your life and I'll have a Saiyan to deal with!" Frizea raised his voice at you a wagged his tail stressfully behind his back. "You're disgusting. I don't see how you can do such a thing." You shockingly reacted to Frizea's words. "I don't see why you're arguing with me. You're not going to win." Frizea smirked at you while closing his eyes. "Change the subject why don't you, it makes it sound like you're scared of the Saiyan race for doing that." You blurted out and got back to your point.

"Ha... Now where do you get that idea from?" Frizea hesitated slightly in his words. "Ohh my Lord Beerus you're actually scared of a race that is basically fucked." You chuckled and found out Frieza's dead weakness. "Keep your mouth shut other wise I WILL kill you!" Frizea wrapped his tail around your neck and pushed you agents the wall. "You're killing my anyways." You kicked your legs about while struggling for air.

Frieza then dropped you to the floor and turned his back to you.

"I'll make a deal with you... I'll tell no one about your fear of the Saiyans if you make me your second in command." You evilly smirked and held your neck. "No need for that stupid deal. You wouldn't dare tell anyone anyways. I would just kill you if you remember what I said seconds ago." Frizea leaned against the wall knowing he was going to be here for quiet a while. "Better safe than sorry, Frizea. If you agree to that deal and if someone blurts out your little fear you'll definitely know it wasn't me that said it." You continued to smirk as you almost had Frieza cornered. "But you're the only one that knows of this. So I would know that it's you." Frieza attempted to rebel against you. "I have always kept a promise and so have my people. Why do you think my people had trustworthy relationships with other races?" You chucked a rhetorical question to Frizea.

"Fine! But answer this. Why do you want to become my second in command if you hate working for me?" Frieza then quizzed you back. "So I can shove it in Zarbon's and Dodoria's faces of course. I know that they have been loyal to you for years and know that it has took them years to get them where they are; and I would just love the looks on their faces when you tell them that a girl you just recruited is your second in command." You mentioned your playful plan to Frizea. "My second in command would have to be strict and evil. You're strong and that plan you just said was pretty smart and evil in a way. Welcome aboard second in command." Frizea held his hand out to you and liked your plan.

You took Frizea's hand and he helped you up. Both of you shook hands and agreed on the deal.

"Lord Frizea, we've found another Saiyan alive on another planet and wondering how you would like to deal with it." Another saiyan ran up to Frizea and questioned him to see what he wanted to dp. "Where is this Saiyan now?" Frizea asked the man. "He's with Prince Vegeta, sir. They seem to know each other." The soldier answered his boss. "Am I ok to deal with this?" You glanced down at Frizea as this man look familiar to you. "If you wish." Frizea allowed you to deal with the situation.

"Lead the way, Nappa." You walked over to the massive guy that walked next to you with a surprised expression on his face.