Frieza X Reader - Part 56 (The start of Namek)

Roughly, half an hour after you'd been out in the open on Namek, Kuriza came running back to you with something cool he'd found in the water that was not far away from the ship.

"Mother look at what I found!" Kuriza stopped in front of you and held his hands out that had a Namekian frog just sitting there. "That's one weird looking frog." You took a look at the funny creature. "I know, it's so cool and really squishy." Kuriza chuckled and rubbed his finger on the frog's head. "Make sure you wash your hands afterwards, you don't know what diseases it's carrying." You told your son and sat on the stairs that led to the inside of the ship. "It's slimy all over so I think that would be common sense." Kuriza put the frog down and went inside of the ship. "I'm glad I have an intelligent child." You told yourself gazed up into the sky and saw something landing.

It seemed to be a Saiyan pod and it was landing not far from where Frieza's ship was, it was obviously Vegeta because Raditz died a year ago and Nappa joined him recently.

"KURIZA, CAN YOU COME BACK OUT HERE, PLEASE?!" You called your son and hovered above the ship. "What is it?" Kuriza quickly flew out of the ship and dried his hand on his armour. "A space pod has landed not far from here and I want to check if it's Vegeta." You pointed in the distance showing Kuriza where the pod was going. "Ok, what's the likeness of it being Vegeta?" Kuriza turned his head to you and asked. "Pretty likely, I'm sure that he wants those dragon ball too." You explained and flew off in the distance with Kuriza flying a bit slower behind you.

A minute or two later you saw Vegeta shut his pod that was sitting in a ditch and decided to see if he was here for the same reason as Frieza.

"VEGETA, UP HERE!" You shouted with a wave getting his attention as you landed on the ground. "What? Is Frieza here ready?" Vegeta walked up to you with his question. "Yes, I don't know how many dragon balls he has, but I know for a fact they exist now." You answered him. "I think father has one and is on his way to the next village to find another, I overheard some soldiers take notes from dad when I was in the ship washing my hands." Kuriza announced some facts that would be rather helpful. "Great, we've only been here for half an hour and he's already found one." You sighed with your arms crossed. "What's wrong? You thinking on stealing Frieza's wish once he gathers them all?" Vegeta asked. "No, that'll just piss him off. I have a bad feeling he'll wish for something terrible. Immortality is my top beat." You told Vegeta with a long dreadful sigh. "That is pretty bad." Vegeta nodded bringing his hand up to his face in a thinking posture. "I know." You puffed out some air with your amrs behind your head. "Because immortality is mine!" Vegeta then tightened his fists and powered up. "You've got to be kidding me? I thought you were joking about that?" You dropped your jaw in shock from Vegeta's reply. "Ohh Hello no, I want to beat that bastard up till he can't stand on his feet." Vegeta looked in the corner of his eye and chose wisely about his words as Kuriza was still with you. "I want to kill him." You bluntly put and turned your back on Vegeta. "That is basically what I meant, bye bye." Vegeta shrugged and then shot up into the green sky Namek had.

Quick YummyGhost (A-N)

At the start of his story I put the same (A-N) here basically saying that I'm going to change a couple of things from the actual Dragon Ball Z show, just so I can fit my own ideas into FanFiction that you'll hopefully enjoy. From now on, you'll see a couple of changes as you can tell that the Namek Saga has just started. So if my writing is not like the show, please don't get annoyed. I'm well aware of the full Dragon Ball story and only changing things for some FanFiction.

Thank you and hopefully I'll see you in the comments, if not, then the next chapter.

Bye Bye :)