Frieza X Reader - Part 7 (The Prince)

"I don't know about you, Dodoria. But I really don't like her." Zarbon commented once you closed the door on your co-workers. "I'm not saying anything or judging her yet. Her planet had just been destroyed, her family and friends are all dead, she's being forced to work with us and she literally knows no one here. I'd be pretty angry, agitated and acting like that if I was in her position." Dodoria surprisingly came out with something mature for once "Good point, but I have a feeling that our new co-worker is going to be a dreadful living nightmare." Zarbon commented back to his pink friend as they both went to Frieza's office.

"So how did it go? Did you make a friend?" Frieza quired Zarbon and Dodoria once they stepped into Frieza's office. "Let's just say she has a bad attitude with an awful sense of humor, Lord Frieza." Zarbon crossed his arms and closed his eyes. "Bloody Hell, what did she say to get your knickers in a twist?" Frieza rubbed his eyes together with a sigh. "Basically, she called Zarbon a Bitchy beauty queen that brushes his own hair with fairy bust." Dodoria explained to Frieza and kinda found it funny now. "She isn't wrong though, that's the thing." Frieza raised his eyes with a pretty surprising answer. "But Lord Frieza..." Zarbon attempted to get in on the conversation. "I couldn't care less if you love her or hate her, just get use to it, and go away! I'm bored of your complaining already and I've got to come over and see how you're doing in a couple of hours so I can see how your fighting is!" Frieza slammed his tail down and demanded them both to leave.

Time Skips 8 Hours.

As Zarbon and Dodoria promised, they would be at your door in eights hours to pick you up to do some training. A mega loud bang hit your door and woke you up with you falling out of your bed.

"Ok, ok, I'm coming!" You jumped up and opened the door. Surprisingly, it wasn't Zarbon or Dodoria it was a little Saiyan who you knew of back on Planet Vegeta.

"Prince Vegeta? What are you doing here?" You kneeled down in front of him. "More like what are you doing here, (Y-N)? I saw your fight with that red man and got worried because you're always with your own race our my race." Prince Vegeta explained to you. "Lets just say I'm here for my own safety, Prince Vegeta." You nodded your head and explained to him. "Why don't you just stay on your own home planet? I've been there before and it's pretty friendly... ish." The prince suggested to you. "I would if I could,.. but it isn't there any more." You tensed up as you hated to tell the young Saiyan. "What? What happened?!" Vegeta blurted out in shock.

Just as you was about to tell Vegeta that Frieza blew up your planet, you saw Zarbon and Dodoria in the background shacking their heads at you. They were obviously signaling to you that you shouldn't tell him the truth about your Planet or Planet Vegeta other wise there would be serious consequences.

"...An asteroid hit it." You lied to Vegeta and stood up. "W-where are you going?" Vegeta looked up at you once you stood up. "I've got to go, Prince Vegeta. I'll come find you later." You promised the prince and walked off with Zarbon and Dodoria.

"You tell that Saiyan Lord Frieza blew up his planet you'll be dealing with a lot of consequences." Zarbon gave you a heads up. "I just can't believe that Frieza decides to take King Vegeta's son, blow up Planet Vegeta and then doesn't tell Prince Vegeta the truth. You're all disgusting!" You let out your mind as you found out Frieza's plan. "Enough of that. Anything that we or Lord Frieza tells you is never spoken to anyone, it's all kept a secret for our safety." Dodoria told you and put an end to it. "Well once this training is done I want to speak to Frieza." You demanded. "That won't be a problem. Lord Frieza will be coming over to check on us during our training so you're free to speak to him then." Zarbon told you the perfect opportunity. "Brilliant." You was all you said with a smile.

Zarbon and Dodoria showed you into their training area and told you that you're free to visit the place when when ever you wanted.

"Ok. Let's get this over and done with." You cracked your knuckles and got into a fighting stance. "Just before we beat the crap out of you. Aren't you going to put any armour on?" Dodoria held up the start of the fight. "You'll see why I don't wear that armour when you attack me." You declined the offer that left Zarbon and Dodoria thinking why you didn't wear armour.