Frieza X Reader - Part 12 (Mission on another planet)

So it's been a month since you've been working for Frieza and everything was running pretty smoothly, but things could be better. Everyone was well aware of you being second in command, and Zarbon had sort of calmed down about Frieza's decision, because you wasn't that bad at your job. But if Frizea was in a bad mood, it was best to stay out of his way since he has a terrible habit of killing people who got in his way if he was annoyed about anything or anyone. Speaking of killing, thankfully you haven't had to kill anyone yet. You've never killed anyone and don't plan to. But you knew you could make an exception for Frieza one day, you just can't right now as he is way too strong for you. Plus Frieza is your boss and you would be in deep shit if you killed him magically. Only because you'd have his full army and King Cold hunting you down till you were dead. Also shockingly enough, Frieza wasn't that bad at times. You've had the odd friendly conversation with him from time to time and he could actually be pretty decent at times, but that still doesn't stop you from deeply hating his face for blowing up your planet. Now that will still remain unforgivable forever.

For the last two weeks the ship had been set on a course to a large planet called 23 Librae c. Apparently, the people of that planet were really feisty if you annoyed them, but they could be pretty friendly if you introduced yourself kindly.

The ship had landed in the middle of a desert near a large lagoon area, it looked pretty nice but was scorching hot; it was also a shame that Frieza was going to mess up such a gorgeous place like this for profit.

About a hundred of Frieza's men flew out of the top of Frieza's ship and waited for Frizea to make a move.

"I want all life on this planet dead with in twenty four hours, if it's not done by then I'll have some professionals show you how it's done and then I'll have (Y-N), Zarbon and Dodoria kill you all one by one. Understood?" Frieza gave out some clear strict orders. "Yes, Lord Frieza!" All a hundred men replied to their boss. "Good, now get going! " Frieza strictly ordered.

All of the soldiers flew out in different directions and were nowhere to be seen with in seconds as they were that fast.

"So do we just sit here and do nothing?" You asked Frizea as he watched everyone disappear. "Only if you're not needed, and you're not needed at the moment. If you're needed I'll find you and let you know. So just relax and treat this like a holiday, you're only going to be on this planet once." Frieza explained to you and decided to head back into his ship. "I'm liking this second in command job." You smirked and looked at the lagoon with your idea. "You may hardly do anything, but when you do get something to do, it's not going to be easy." Frieza mentioned back to you. "Ohh I know." You responded and kept your eyes on the crystal blue water.

"So what are you planning on doing?" Vegeta popped up behind you with Raditz. "I don't know if you've noticed Vegeta but it is really, really warm on this planet so I think I'll cool myself down in that lagoon." You answered your saiyan friend and flew over to the water. "Why work the hard way when you can work the easy way." Raditz stated and flew over with you.

Vegeta then followed you and stood at the side while you took your armour and boots off. You kept your jumpsuit on that went underneath your armour as it was waterproof. Once you'd done that you sat in the shallow water that came up to your chest and relaxed. Raditz did the same thing, sat opposite you and looked at Vegeta as he gave him a weird look.

"What's your problem?" Raditz quizzed Vegeta. "Why don't you just turn the ship's air conditioning on?" Vegeta crossed his arms and slowly shook his head at him. "It's broken." You answered back. "Fair enough." Vegeta understood and sat next to Raditz at the edge of the lagoon with his feet in the water.

"Ok now what are you three doing?" A familiar voice called in the background. "Chilling out. I don't know if you've noticed Zarbon, but you could probably fry an egg on Frieza's head if he was out here." You answered Zarbon and turned around. "I can clearly see that you're chilling out, what I meant to ask is, why are you not working? You're suppose to be the second in command here, and all you're doing is lounging in a pool of water with two apes." Zarbon highlighted and put his hands on his hips. "And I clearly remember Frieza saying that he'll come find me if he needs me. Plus Frieza said I can treat this like a holiday as I'm only going to be on this planet once." You shrugged and owned Zarbon.

"She's got you there." Vegeta smirked.

"Ok then. Why don't you come help Dodoria and I fix the air conditioning Lord Frieza is getting pissed off about it." Zarbon sighed and dropped his arms. "That's not my problem. Frieza has obviously ordered you and Dodoria to do that job so why don't you just shoo." You shooed Zarbon away and turned your back to him.

Zarbon growled and showed his teeth behind you back, but he calmed himself down and turned away.

"Or..." You held your finger up and stopped Zarbon.

"What?" Zarbon sighed while closing his eyes.

"You could just think the smart way and join us." You seriously invited Zarbon on the cooling refreshment. "Really?" Zarbon raised an eye brow at you while thinking that you wasn't being serious. "Yeah, why not. Just don't invite Dodoria. I don't fancy getting crushed by a blue whale today." Your raised your shoulder and leaned back in the chilling water.