Frieza X Reader - Part 88 (The second end of Frieza)

"Well if it's a super Saiyan you're looking for. I can fill the part." The boy snickered at Frieza as he could, in fact, become a Super Saiyan. "WHAT?! YOU'RE KIDDING ME! You can't turn into a Super Saiyan!" Frieza lashed out at the kid thinking he was just toying with him. "Then watch." The lad chuckled and started to power up.

Within a couple of seconds, this unknown kid has fired himself up and turned himself into what was called a Super Saiyan. Golden hair that stood up, shiny blue eyes that dazzled and a huge rise in power was let out.

"WHAT!? How is he a Super Saiyan?" Vegeta snapped as he saw the same as you. "Maybe he was from planet Vegeta and has also been living here." You commented. "How? All fully blooded Saiyans have black hair, not a girly purple." Vegeta mentioned back to you being jealous of the other Saiyan. "Hair dye exist you know?" Tien explained to Vegeta. "Not to you it does." Vegeta scoffed mocking Tien for having no hair. "Both of you shut up, I wanna see if the purple boy is gonna get rid of those two for me." You slapped Vegeta to tell him to cut it out.

"Impressed?" The Super Saiyan asked Frieza as he held his hands to his side. "Those eyes. No. NO, I'M NOT IMPRESSED! DIE! DIE, YOU BASTARD!" Frieza twitched hating the look of the Saiyan legend and floated up into the air to drop a huge energy ball on him.

Once Frieza did that, you had a little bit of doubt in you thinking the poor lad had been denigrated. But then you remembered, if Goku survived exploding Namek as a Super Saiyan, surely this boy could survive a blast like that from Freiza, and he did. This obviously left Frieza beyond shocked and even more furious, so he continued to scrap with the boy, which was a terrible mistake.

As Frieza and the Super Saiyan continued with their little fight that was going to end rather shortly because this new character easily had the upper hand and higher ground on Frieza. But before you knew it, the boy had Frieza sliced up into multiple pieces and disintegrated with a simple blast.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" You shouted at the top of your lungs and accidentally flew up as you watched Frieza turn to ashes. "(Y-N), keep your voice and self down!" Vegeta pulled you down and held his hand over your mouth.

"Ohh that's new. How's Earth holding up for you and Kuriza, (Y-N)? Well I hope." King Cold noticed you and started to hover where you were hiding.

"Great, now he's gonna start on us!" Vegeta angry and quietly yelled at you. "There's a Super Saiyan over there. He'll handle him, unlike some Saiyans!" You pulled Vegeta's hand away from your mouth and decided to mock him for not fighting.

"Not so fast, I won't let you harm (Y-N) and Kuriza." The boy rested his power and let his hair drop back to being purple.

"HE EVEN KNOWS MINE AND KURIZA'S NAME!" You quietly screamed at Vegeta panicking like a lunatic. "Shut up and watch would you." Vegeta sighed and turned your head to the next fight.

"I wasn't going to harm them, but each have their own thoughts. Can I see your sword, please?" King Cold shrugged and decided to change the subject off you. "How can I trust you? If I hand this over to you, you're most likely going to attack me with it." The kid rolled his eyes at King Cold with his shiny sword in his hand. "Ohh please, don't you trust me? All I want to do is invest in the craftsmanship." The King sighed holding his hand out for the weapon. "Fine." The lad groaned and chucked the item over to him.

"Very fine work indeed. I like this a lot, I must say. But... How well does it swing?!" King Cold nodded at the blade liking everything there was about it, but tried to make a sneaky move on the young teenager as he went to slice into his left shoulder.

Luckily, the boy caught the blade from behind and absolutely destroyed King Cold for is violation. The fight with King Cold and the Saiyan was a lot shorter than Frieza and the Saiyan so this kid defiantly had some power in him. As for you and the others, you were absolutely blown away by this guys speed, power and agility. Other than that Whis guy, this purple hair Saiyan must be the most powerful guy you know. Then before you knew it, King Cold was lying still and rather lifeless on a pile of rocks along with the explosion of his space ship.

"Holy crap." You widened your eyes, turned around and skidded down the hill back over to Kuriza and the others.