Frieza X Reader - Part 55 (Everything changes in a years time)

Over the last year, everything had changed drastically in the worst way of possible. You and Frieza seemed to grow further apart every day, you were still in a relationship with him, spoke to him daily and slept in the same bed, things were just not the same since you had that argument. Then you also had the other death that occurred to one of your Saiyan friends. Vegeta told you that the Earthlings knew that they were coming for the dragon balls, so they prepared for their visit and beat Nappa in a fight which ended up with him dead. Vegeta also mentioned that he got his revenge and managed to kill most of the fights, but there was this other Saiyan named Kakarot who got in with many hits and left him half dead before he got spared and sent back off into space. After that, Vegeta was healed and put back into fit shape and sadly without his precious tail. Then the last thing Vegeta told you was that there were dragon balls on another planet, so Frieza couldn't be lying. You weren't sure what Frieza would wish for if he got them. You knew Frieza wanted to be immortal, but surely he wasn't that selfish.

But things weren't all bad if you tried to look at life in a different way. Sure you and Frieza drifted apart more and more from each other every day, but ignore all of that pain you gave all of your love and attention to Kuriza. Kuriza was still the loving and sensible child you arranged him to be and he was a feisty little bugger at times, but he didn't me to upset people if he ever did. He even started doing some training with the Ginyu Force and Captain Ginyu's crew loved having Kuriza around, they found him hilarious and super interesting. But if you wanted Kuriza for something and he didn't want to leave, you could be chasing him around for a good half an hour at the most.

Recently, the Ginyu Force were having a break from their work and decided to have their time off on a planet that Frieza used to recover his soldiers; as that was happening, Frieza's ship was landing on Planet Namek for the first time.

"So how do you plan on finding these dragon balls?" You stood a few feet away from Frieza and saw the ship land from inside of Frieza's headquarters. "Fly around the planet in my hover pod with Zarbon and Dodoria and hoping we come across villages that know what we're after." Frieza answered you then hopped inside of his hover pod ready to leave. "Well good luck, if you find all seven I don't want you coming back even cockier than you already are." You turned around and went to pick Kuriza up who was playing around on the floor. "Ha, if you say so. You and Kuriza are free to join me if you want? Kuriza never gets to go on other worlds and you could do with the freedom." Frieza offered you then looked back at his son. "Ooo can we, please?" Kuriza ran up to you begging to go exploring on the new world. "We can have a look around, but we're not searching for any wishing balls." You put and arm around Kuriza and told the two Frost Demons. "I'd take that offer, son... It's the best you're going to get." Frieza butted in and relaxed in his hover pod.

"Well at least I'm spending time with him and keeping him safe. You don't know how strong those Namekians are. It possibly that only two or three of them could kill you." You turned around and walked out of Frieza's headquarters with your son. "Ha ha ha, ohh please, if it took two or three Namekians to kill me I may as well give them a sword and LET them decapitate me." Frieza chuckled and hovered around. "Just get out and do your thing." You sighed with a fed up wave signalling bye to Frieza.

So Frieza left his ship with Zarbon and Dodoria to find out where these the magical balls were located. Then you and Kuriza also left the ship a couple of moments after Frieza left, so you could have some piece and quiet time with him.

"Mother, why are you and father always fighting?" Kuriza questioned you and landed on his feet the moment he was allowed to set foot on Namek. "We don't always fight." You landed next to him with your response. "Yes, you do. For example, when we were in Daddy's workroom, you two were raising your voice at each other and you do it like every day." Kuriza groaned and pointed out the true facts. "We were just discussing things in a more violent manour, son." You told Kuriza. "So you were arguing?" Kuriza corrected you. "You can say that, but you don't need to understand adult problems." You crouched down to Kuriza's head height. "I guess." Kuriza rolled his eyes. "Now how about you have some fun while we're here. See if you can find any cool looking animals." You moved the conversation on so Kuriza didn't have to worry about your problems with Frieza.